Admin Task Thread

Created, called Halloween per Lime, and currently only viewable to Culture staff...and the President...and Culture minister/Cabinet.

Gotta get to work. All I have time for until after work.
you are the bestest

Could an admin open up the subforum either late tomorrow? thankies <3

Last edited:
Could an admin open up the subforum either late tomorrow? thankies <3
I am so sorry for triple posting, but it seems we'll also need a "Murder in Arnhelm" subforum for the Halloween thing.

Done
@Lloenflys has been confirmed as justice
Done
Done
I am so sorry for triple posting, but it seems we'll also need a "Murder in Arnhelm" subforum for the Halloween thing.
Done

The EndoTarting tool (here) is returning an error for me. I'm unsure if it's an issue with the tool or with my browser.

Could Lloenflys be added to the Government dropdown, the 2nd chair still says vacant there.

I think it's a good way for the public to interact with specific senators without taking it to DMs, based off of what I've seen in past offices. I mean, I also think it adds a little bit more of a roleplay element to being a representative of the people.

I also think most people want to see them come back, and I don't know if there's a big reason as to why they shouldn't?

Everything else is done, and @Monkey we're discussing it. We'll get back to you tomorrow!

Everything else is done, and @Monkey we're discussing it. We'll get back to you tomorrow!
Quick question, when I started my most recent session on the forums I was prompted to enable 2FA. Is there a reason for that, maybe some vestigial DEIA mask thing?

oh all-powerful admins, the people have a simple and humble request:
can the senate offices subforum be unarchived and be available to us again

https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?forums/senate-offices.6000403/
So, here's the thing. Once a year or so, some Speaker thinks Senate offices are cool. We pull them out of mothballs, 2 posts get made, and they fall into disuse. The next Speaker (or maybe the one after) says 'yeah, that was a dumb idea' and has us archive them again. Do you have something better than 'a pair of Senators think this is neat?' this time? Namely, an actual plan that requires use of these forums?

oh all-powerful admins, the people have a simple and humble request:
can the senate offices subforum be unarchived and be available to us again

https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?forums/senate-offices.6000403/
So, here's the thing. Once a year or so, some Speaker thinks Senate offices are cool. We pull them out of mothballs, 2 posts get made, and they fall into disuse. The next Speaker (or maybe the one after) says 'yeah, that was a dumb idea' and has us archive them again. Do you have something better than 'a pair of Senators think this is neat?' this time? Namely, an actual plan that requires use of these forums?
I'll just briefly mention that I think we have had a few senates now -- where senators wish that we had these offices (a few more serious than others, but I assume they were all interested in making their own office and posting something in it). I don't have concrete numbers on me now since it's not something I ever like ran a poll on, but I don't know if any of the recent senators would have turned down an office.

Personally, I could see myself using my office as a way for the public to give input on issues that they feel strongly about (outside of a general post to all senators in the GH, or hidden via DMs), and I would be open to issuing like really brief messages about why I voted the way I did as well. I can't speak for my fellow senators, but I can't imagine that they would oppose hearing directly from their constituents on some issues.

Lastly, like I said, I think there are some benefits to having some lobbying being done in public, outside of DMs, and the senate offices give citizens a little bit more of a 'direct' way to lobby senators outside of the grand hall, so applying more pressure to certain senators. I don't know if we have a place for that to happen on our forums yet.

Back