Admin Task Thread

For some reason I seem to have lost the power to manage the Senate Guest group? That should be standard for the Speaker package, yes? Did something happen to perms?

For some reason I seem to have lost the power to manage the Senate Guest group? That should be standard for the Speaker package, yes? Did something happen to perms?
That's not done by group, it's done by person. Looks like someone removed you, likely during the election. Either way, should be all set.

Hello friends, sorry to bother you again. Could a forum be made called "Mousebumples Ovation Ceremony: Say Cheese!" where any citizen can post? With a subforum called "Speechifying", one called "Fun & Games", and one called "Scavenger Hunt"?

Can me, Calvin, and grandfatherclock also be given pinning powers and the like?

Also, I'm sorry that culture will have two forums for a bit, I'm just tying up the end of the Summer Games. Hopefully that isn't a problem!

Hello friends, sorry to bother you again. Could a forum be made called "Mousebumples Ovation Ceremony: Say Cheese!" where any citizen can post? With a subforum called "Speechifying", one called "Fun & Games", and one called "Scavenger Hunt"?

Also, I'm sorry that culture will have two forums for a bit, I'm just tying up the end of the Summer Games. Hopefully that isn't a problem!
friendly bumperino

Can i get my Associate Justice role removed since my term is up and Monkey has been confirmed?

Third time's the charm I guess. Can someone set this up soon? If I'm doing something wrong, please tell me but we're starting to fall behind schedule because of this

Everything should be done; I went ahead and gave Monkey the Justice masking too, updated the drop-down

Back