Admin Task Thread

It's not viewable to people who are not logged in or banned, but everyone else can see it.
I guess I did mean people not logged in as well, but that is good to know.
I'll discuss this with the team. I don't see any harm in view only for guests, but we're wildly inconsistent in what guests can and can't see in that regard so I want to make a coherent decision.

Could @Icarus be masked as Deputy Minister?

Thank you!

Everything should be all caught up

Please Mask Klatonia as Minister of Communications
Doing this now; also updated the drop-down and will change joinable group leadership too

Hullo! I would like to be able to edit this thread, which needs some updating and maintenance. I understand it is the purview of the Executive Clerk, but it would be more efficient if I too could edit the content of the single post there. Many thanks, and hail Oprah.

Last edited:
Hullo! I would like to be able to edit this thread, which needs some updating and maintenance. I understand it is the purview of the Executive Clerk, but it would be more efficient if I too could edit the content of the single post there. Many thanks, and hail Oprah.
We would just give you Executive Clerk access if that works. :D

We would just give you Executive Clerk access if that works. :D
Or that. Yes, that would work :)

Can @Skar Quilor be masked as a diplomat? And I'm not sur e if this was missed earlier, but can an embassy be created for Kaer Solas?
It was made a while ago
Hm, don't know how my eyes missed that, but thank you!

oh, i remember what i forgot, i just never asked for it :p

Can a forum embassy be created for The Social Liberal Union, and can @Prplia [SLU] be masked as a diplomat?

Last edited:
Back