Admin Task Thread

Could Kharn and JayDee both receive the deputy minister masks, please?

Building on Izzy's request, could he, Maowi, and John Laurens receive Deputy Minister masking please?

The drop down menu will also need updating in due course.

Thanks, folks.

oh and also, remove my deputy masking please, I am not a deputy of any ministry right now. EDIT: from Nate too, and from Lime if he has one

Could @tane @Maowi and @Bronyleader be masked as deputy ministers, please?
Donezo.

oh and also, remove my deputy masking please, I am not a deputy of any ministry right now. EDIT: from Nate too, and from Lime if he has one
Donezo. For reference, pinging them in the thread helps me do this, so I don't have to search for them in our list. :)

Building on Izzy's request, could he, Maowi, and John Laurens receive Deputy Minister masking please?
Done. Next time, links please.

Could Kharn and JayDee both receive the deputy minister masks, please?
Done. Please link their name next time, it makes things easier on us.
Can I please get Deputy Minister mask when you're not busy?
Your Minister should request these, not you. That said, looks like they did, so it's done!
Whenever you have the chance to, could I please have my cabinet masking removed? Thank you chaps.
Done.
The drop down menu will also need updating in due course.

Thanks, folks.
Done.

Could you remove my Deputy Minister masking, please? This is left behind from the last term.

Just letting y'all know I can still manage the foreign journalist role, which I don't believe I should be able to do.

Also while I am looking through everything I still have moderator powers in the octagon. Thanks in advance.

Also while I am looking through everything I still have moderator powers in the octagon. Thanks in advance.
I assumed you were still part of the Navy so I didn't take away any of your naval maskings

Need a news source made please :)
Name: Scottie's Institute of Methodological Polling
Desc: Creates, Runs and talks about various polls
Moderators: Just myself

Can a subforum be made, viewable only by Culture Staff called "Holiday Season 2020"? No extra subforums needed inside. It will need to be moved out to the public in Europeian Centre once we're ready. Many thanks!

Back