Image Repository Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lethen mentioned above that we might be ending server image hosting? I'd be fine adding an image that Izzy is hosting to the Awards and Honours Act medals list, but I just want to know how to proceed. Should I wait to hear if this will be going in the image repository, or just put the Izzy-hosted image in the A&H and not worry about it?

Wait, I'm not sure if I added the image to my imgur or if it was still Izzy's link -- I'm not sure, but either way, a citizen-hosted image.

Lethen mentioned above that we might be ending server image hosting? I'd be fine adding an image that Izzy is hosting to the Awards and Honours Act medals list, but I just want to know how to proceed. Should I wait to hear if this will be going in the image repository, or just put the Izzy-hosted image in the A&H and not worry about it?

Wait, I'm not sure if I added the image to my imgur or if it was still Izzy's link -- I'm not sure, but either way, a citizen-hosted image.
I would wait to hear something from Darc.

Please add this image to the repository, thanks.

Is there a name for this so I can give it a proper name when I upload it?
Order of Jupiter
Could these badges be added to the image repository, please? :) Thanks to Ervald!

@Darcness

Please add this image to the repository, thanks.

Is there a name for this so I can give it a proper name when I upload it?
Order of Jupiter
Could these badges be added to the image repository, please? :) Thanks to Ervald!

@Darcness
Done. https://static.europeians.com/img_repo/jupiter.png

As per passage of the Symbolism Ordinance (2020), can we get these two images added to the IR? Thanks :)

Flag of Arnhelm
C2F09704-49BE-446B-B797-EA2DB8F01110.png

And the coat of arms:
F83B2C14-8C20-4A38-A198-C8327E7234F3.png

Thank you! :)

Can they be any larger? :p

I've made a .svg version of the flag (will do the same for the CoA soon). It could probably be resized even further, but I hope this is acceptable.

Can we have an update on the above please? Would love to have a permanent image link for the Ordinance.

This has been seen, I'll remind Darc.

This thread has been locked. Please place future Image Repository requests in our main 'Admin Task Thread'.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back