Admin Task Thread

And you need that because? (i.e. no for now, but I'll talk to the other admins about it)

As I asked for Cara to request this I will answer that, Arnhelm needs some sort of archives, both for repealed legislation and for old discussion. As there are so many things that go on at once, it is hard to see all of it through the clutter of locked threads.

It is one page of threads; we moved away from "active" archives for a reason

Applying for a new newspaper:
Name: The Ombudsman
Description: An Academic Perspective on Europeian Events
Editor/Moderator: Mr. Verteger

You guys can go ahead and archive the Darc Ovation forum. Thanks so much for your hard work and of course suggestions before and during the celebration.

You guys can go ahead and archive the Darc Ovation forum. Thanks so much for your hard work and of course suggestions before and during the celebration.
This is done. Removed your moderator perms, too.

Can I have manager perms for the ERN joinable groups here please?

Done

Reactions: Dax
Admins, can we get a subforum called “EuroPride 2020” in the Europeian Centre part of the forum? The description shall be: “Come celebrate Pride with all of us!” Said subforum will need three sub-sub-forums: Rainbow Podium, with the description: “Listen to speeches on Pride and LGBTQ2S+ here!”; Share+, with the description: “Share your stories and experiences on LGBTQ2S+ here!”; and Library of Help Resources, with the description “Need some Pride resources and help? Look no further!”. The subforum will need to be invisible to everyone except Culture Staff, OD, and the Council of State. Moderators are @Rotasu, @Giovanniland, @Monkey, @Astrellan, @ForilianSupervisor, @South Eastern Centralia, @HEM, and @Olde Delaware . The subforum needs to remain hidden until Saturday, 6 June. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Just popping on with my phone (read: not doing requests), but why do you need that many moderators? 😮

Just popping on with my phone (read: not doing requests), but why do you need that many moderators? 😮
They all signed up for Moderating. If it is too much, I’ll consult them.
Realistically, moderating just means pinning/unpinning, closing/opening threads. It's not a gargantuan task you need a bunch of people for--1 or 2 is probably fine. OD was the only moderator for Darc's ovation. In a pinch, any of the admins can also help.

Back