Admin Task Thread

Yeah, I believe Sopo mentioned that they were looking into re-purposing the Assembly Clerk account -- that'd probably be the easiest route.

Please create a subforum under the Political Parties and Societies forum with these specifications:
Name of Organization: YES

Purpose of Organization: Political activism

Organization Subforum Title and subtitle: YES; A political party for the common good.

Titles and Subtitles of any further subforums within the Primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status: YES HQ (private to members)

Names of Subforum Moderators: Sopo

Please create a subforum under the Political Parties and Societies forum with these specifications:
Name of Organization: YES

Purpose of Organization: Political activism

Organization Subforum Title and subtitle: YES; A political party for the common good.

Titles and Subtitles of any further subforums within the Primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status: YES HQ (private to members)

Names of Subforum Moderators: Sopo
I suppose I can take care of this fiiiiiiiiine

also got your guy @Aexnidaral
@TheNationofthePeople you should be able to use the Assembly Clerk if you request access

Updated the drop-down

I think I lost Speaker masking in the changeover of Senate terms, it looks like I can't edit the threads I need to edit in the Senate. I'm not sure if there is any special masking for Deputy Speaker but Prim has been named to that position. Also, Prim and I are going to serve as Co-Clerks of the Senate this term so if there is any Clerk masking we need for that, please do that as well.

I need a forum created Pleas

Name of organization/place of worship: The Temple of the Goddess
Leader (moderator) of forum: Rotasu, for the time being.
Subforum description: The Temple of the Goddess promotes the worship of the Goddess and her human reincarnation the AllMother(mitochondrial Eve) and the belief that science is the ultimate knowledge of the universe.

I think I lost Speaker masking in the changeover of Senate terms, it looks like I can't edit the threads I need to edit in the Senate. I'm not sure if there is any special masking for Deputy Speaker but Prim has been named to that position. Also, Prim and I are going to serve as Co-Clerks of the Senate this term so if there is any Clerk masking we need for that, please do that as well.
Wait... Drecq isn't Senate Clerk? Huh, I didn't think I'd live to see the day. In this case, there is no 'Clerk' masking, there is a Senate Clerk account, which you'll need to request access to. As for Speaker, that's been set up. Interestingly enough, we don't have a Deputy Speaker masking, because it's so very rare that a Speaker isn't around to do the things we need a Speaker to do, so we've never had a need. Will look into this.

Can Assembly Clerk be given posting and moderation powers over all of Arnhelm?

Deputy Speaker masking isn't necessary, imo -- most duties of the Deputy Speaker simply involve posting motion closures and opening votes, not moving bills to the FM's desk. The additional hassle of masking and unmasking the Dep. Speaker every term may not be worth the slight benefits it would gain for the position. It's not a critical need, imo.

Last term's Senators still have masking, can those be removed?
It looks like this was done. I removed Mal's secondary Senate masking as well; if he needs that, someone let me know!
Can @petedevitre, @Mr. Verteger and @Giovanniland get JM access to culture stuff, thanks! :D
You should be able to add them to Culture Staff yourself as a group manager since this is a joinable group.
This appears to be handled.
I need a forum created Pleas

Name of organization/place of worship: The Temple of the Goddess
Leader (moderator) of forum: Rotasu, for the time being.
Subforum description: The Temple of the Goddess promotes the worship of the Goddess and her human reincarnation the AllMother(mitochondrial Eve) and the belief that science is the ultimate knowledge of the universe.
Will do so shortly.
Can Assembly Clerk be given posting and moderation powers over all of Arnhelm?
Should be done. If anything isn't working, let me know.
Bumping both of my requests and also adding need access for @GraVandius and @TheNationofthePeople
Doing the forum creation; see the above about joinable groups; and do you mean to add GraV and NatPeeps to Culture (if so, see above again)?

The Clerk does not have posting privileges in the Arnhelm Law Index.

Also I'll be updating the list of managers for joinable groups shortly; many of them are out-of-date.

The Clerk does not have posting privileges in the Arnhelm Law Index.
Try it now. If I tweaked the permissions correctly, you should be able to post there. Do me a favor though; check to see if you can stick/unstick threads in the Council Chambers.

EDIT: It is now fixed per NatPeeps

Out of curiosity is it possible to remove the PM timer for Cabinet/Council accounts as well as the 5 person limit?

Back