Admin Task Thread

Sorry for the double post, but is it normal that you can't mange the Navy groups with CoS masking?

The CoS is commander in chief, so I feel like it should have that power ?

Can Darc be masked as a Justice and the government dropdown be updated to reflect his appointment as 4th Chair?
Done.
Please mask Kuramia as Councilor of Excomm (what Sopo did last term, same masking pls) and Bowzin as GA. Thanks in advance!
Done.
Sorry for the double post, but is it normal that you can't mange the Navy groups with CoS masking?

The CoS is commander in chief, so I feel like it should have that power ?
It doesn't come from the mask, we have to manually grant individual users that ability. Since it's a lot of clicking, we do it as part of the Cabinet/Council maskings (which I've just completed).
Please give @Carinansia masking as Deputy Minister
Done.

I realize that this is probably a big task that I am asking for, but can the media outlets in the media center be alphabetized? It's hard to find a specific outlet I am looking for in their current haphazard state. Additionally, can The Panda's Pen description be changed to read "Just what you'd expect from Taylor Swift's #1 fan"? Thank you!

Can I get a forum created for Eurochoice 2019, public this time with a subforum titled "Red Carpet". Thanks a ton guys

I realize that this is probably a big task that I am asking for, but can the media outlets in the media center be alphabetized? It's hard to find a specific outlet I am looking for in their current haphazard state. Additionally, can The Panda's Pen description be changed to read "Just what you'd expect from Taylor Swift's #1 fan"? Thank you!
Done. As a just reward for your request, your paper ended up at the end of the list. :p
Can I get a forum created for Eurochoice 2019, public this time with a subforum titled "Red Carpet". Thanks a ton guys
Where do you want said forum? What should the forum description be? What is the description of the Red Carpet forum? When you say 'public', what do you mean? Just Citizens? include Diplomats? include anyone that makes an account?

Where do you want said forum? What should the forum description be? What is the description of the Red Carpet forum? When you say 'public', what do you mean? Just Citizens? include Diplomats? include anyone that makes an account?

Wasn't aware we needed such a close attention to detail considering the last two Eurochoice forums simply have "Description goes here" throughout the forums that were created without any grilling like this, but sure I'll play this game Darc.

I'd like a public forum with a child subforum placed above the Europeian Centre. I'd like to make it open for anyone to post in, including citizens and diplomats but not non-citizens or forum guests or persons non grata or banned members. The forum should be titled Eurochoice 2019. The child subforum should be called Red Carpet. The description for the child subforum is as follows: "Walk the red carpet with your fellow nominees and maybe take part in a game or two." There should only be one local moderator over both forum and child subforum, Olde Delaware.

If you need more detail, be sure to let me know.

Wasn't aware we needed such a close attention to detail considering the last two Eurochoice forums simply have "Description goes here" throughout the forums that were created without any grilling like this, but sure I'll play this game Darc.

I'd like a public forum with a child subforum placed above the Europeian Centre. I'd like to make it open for anyone to post in, including citizens and diplomats but not non-citizens or forum guests or persons non grata or banned members. The forum should be titled Eurochoice 2019. The child subforum should be called Red Carpet. The description for the child subforum is as follows: "Walk the red carpet with your fellow nominees and maybe take part in a game or two." There should only be one local moderator over both forum and child subforum, Olde Delaware.

All of the forum descriptions were lost when we moved to Xenforo.

All of the forum descriptions were lost when we moved to Xenforo.

Regardless, can I get that forum?

It sounds like what you're asking for is an entirely new category (rather than forum) with a single forum in it. We don't create categories, though, so I've instead created a forum and subforum at the bottom of Europeian Centre. You didn't specify a description for this main forum, so I've left it blank. Moderation rights given to you, but also First Minister and Second Minister.

If you find that you're missing something, let me know.

Ok I hate the hearts while on mobile

The government drop down box has not been updated with the recent administrative changes. Please fix.

Back