Admin Task Thread

Can I get my name changed to Dax please?
Could have sworn there was a way to do this yourself.
There was under Zetaboards, but not Xenforo.

Please unarchive the KoGB embassy. I don't know how we deal with maskings for citizens who also serve as diplomat to Europeia, but if we mask them independently, then please also mask @Madeline Norfolk as ambassador.
No re-masking of Madeline necessary. Forum Unarchived.
I seem to not have the ability to post a thread in the Party Rules Index subforum of the ECP even though I am a mod.
Fixed.

It doesn't look like my First Minister masking lets me see the hidden subforums for all the Ministries. Am I mistaken? If not, can that be fixed?

It doesn't look like my First Minister masking lets me see the hidden subforums for all the Ministries. Am I mistaken? If not, can that be fixed?
Invstigating this...

Admin note: I'm going to be updating all the Clerk passwords later so expect some turnover/gaps in log-in coverage

I can still manage radio, justice, communications, culture and the interior groups. That should probably be removed. :)

--

Name of Paper: The Conversation
Description: A regional news organization that strives to inform the citizenry through regular multi-story issues.
Editor/Moderator:: Pichtonia

Isn't there meant to be a "view more" button here?

Which screen is that? Latest posts/threads?

Sorry for double-posting, but I also don't want to mix the two requests. Please archive the following embassies:

Albion
Arbor
Dythinia
Epidaurus
Holy Empire of Britannia
Londinium
Kingdom of Alexandria
Olympia
Sovereign Imperial Realms
The Alliance of Queens
The Galactic Order
The Ragerian Imperium
The Aexnidaral "The Popptart Empire" Embassy
Nova Historiae
Sapientia
Sunalaya
United Kingdom of Netherlands
Universal Allegiance
I can still manage radio, justice, communications, culture and the interior groups. That should probably be removed. :)

--

Name of Paper: The Conversation
Description: A regional news organization that strives to inform the citizenry through regular multi-story issues.
Editor/Moderator:: Pichtonia

These three would still need to be handled, please!

The Joinable Groups changes are a thing we have to do manually. We take care of that along with all of the other changes that happen when we transition the Cabinet.

Back