Admin Task Thread

Name of Paper: SnowThoughts
Description: Thoughts on the past, current state, and future of Europeia
Editor/Moderator: @Snowball

Reactions: Dax
Please archive the Million Post Palooza. Thank you

Can i now have discord moderator, associate justice, ERN and FA staff maskings back?

Name of Paper: SnowThoughts
Description: Thoughts on the past, current state, and future of Europeia
Editor/Moderator: @Snowball
Not to rush y'all, but when is this going to be done?
I'm actually sorry this is taking so long, but it's reached the point where the First Minister election is going on. I'm unsure of exactly the procedure (so I could be very wrong here), but just to inform you:

Organisations Act said:
NO 03. In order to receive the legal benefits of a News Organisation it must be registered with the First Minister or a designated Deputy.
I'm pretty sure this would have to wait until the election is over (or it would be good practise to do so).

I'm actually sorry this is taking so long, but it's reached the point where the First Minister election is going on. I'm unsure of exactly the procedure (so I could be very wrong here), but just to inform you:

Organisations Act said:
NO 03. In order to receive the legal benefits of a News Organisation it must be registered with the First Minister or a designated Deputy.
I'm pretty sure this would have to wait until the election is over (or it would be good practise to do so).
I was the Attorney General when the Organizations Act was passed, so I am familiar with this matter. When this law was initially passed, we had the Minister of Communications continue to process applications, as that was how it was done historically. However, shortly thereafter, President Writinglegend delegated the power to approve newspaper registrations to the Admin Bureau. So, where that statute you referenced reads "the First Minister or a designated Deputy," that Deputy is the admins. Anyway, posting in this thread is the correct procedure, but he admins do have personal lives, so everyone's patience is appreciated.

Organisations Act said:
I was the Attorney General when the Organizations Act was passed, so I am familiar with this matter. When this law was initially passed, we had the Minister of Communications continue to process applications, as that was how it was done historically. However, shortly thereafter, President Writinglegend delegated the power to approve newspaper registrations to the Admin Bureau. So, where that statute you referenced reads "the First Minister or a designated Deputy," that Deputy is the admins. Anyway, posting in this thread is the correct procedure, but he admins do have personal lives, so everyone's patience is appreciated.
Thanks for the info, I didn't know they were a designated Deputy haha. Just sucks he's been waiting for a week.

Remove my Justice masking and remove me from header as Justice and replace me with Aex.

I think I completed all the outstanding tasks. If you are still waiting on something, please post again.

Back