Admin Task Thread

Archive the Committee of Public Safety. Thanks.
Done.
@Darcness I do need mod on that bad boy, I should have mentioned.
Done.
Name of Paper: The Tonight Show
Description: The Tonight Show with Joseph Dowling
Editor/Moderator: Joseph Dowling

Hey all, I hate to be a nag but um would totally love to do The Tonight Show again, I know I asked earlier. But um... if you approve my request you get to be on the show :p, seriously though will be active, every Friday :):), pretty pwease with Wasabi cherries on top
Quick question: Is this something you want un-archived, or created new?

Can you please include the countdown for the Chief of State election with the rest of the elections ? It says First Minister, General Election and CA Chair, but no Chief of State.

Can you please include the countdown for the Chief of State election with the rest of the elections ? It says First Minister, General Election and CA Chair, but no Chief of State.
The Office of the Supreme Chancellor maintains that list. You'll have to ask them very nicely, or something.

Done.
Done.

Hey all, I hate to be a nag but um would totally love to do The Tonight Show again, I know I asked earlier. But um... if you approve my request you get to be on the show :p, seriously though will be active, every Friday :):), pretty pwease with Wasabi cherries on top

Thank you for your time in your response. Un-archived would be wonderful if possible.

Joseph Dowling

Done.
Done.

Thank you for your time in your response. Un-archived would be wonderful if possible.

Joseph Dowling

Done - can you confirm that you see it?

Done.
Done.

Joseph Dowling

LGTM, FTR

Could Hezekon be masked as a Deputy Minister? If you need the specifics, it is in Culture.

Done.
Done.

Joseph Dowling

LGTM, FTR

Thank you so much, I can confirm I see it :) Excited to work on The Tonight Show again :)

And I second Kraken's lounge, I remember that paper, was totally awesome, looking forward to it <3

Back