Admin Task Thread

Are there options for custom bars like this?

It was mentioned in Interior that having a "Top Recruiter" recognition thing might be helpful -- possible to add new titlebars easily?
UserBars = Groups, and we have a TON of those already. That said, we could add some userbars to the current Trophies we have for Recruiting (as those are already backed by a Group).

i is deputy minister for interior
Well, get your Interior Minister to request a masking, and I'll set you up! :)
I don't need management powers for EECT anymore
Done.

Please put my role back to citizen, I haven't been a deputy for awhile now.

Well, at the very least, these userbars will help make sure masking is getting done. :p

Can I get the @Darcness is an awesome admin mask? Thanks :D

Classified Interior Research does not seem to be very classified...
It was open to everyone in Interior Staff versus the Classified Interior Research group. I fixed that, but you should let me know who should have access so I can make sure the correct folks are in that group.

It was open to everyone in Interior Staff versus the Classified Interior Research group. I fixed that, but you should let me know who should have access so I can make sure the correct folks are in that group.
JayDee has Manager control over the Classified Interior Research group, so he can add people as he needs.

Excellent, the Ministry of Interior was wondering about the flexibility of userbars -- this is a great test of their use. :)
@JayDee, @Sopo
The main thing is that a UserGroup has to be created for each userbar. We have A LOT of UserGroups, and really shouldn't be adding them willy-nilly. Before you ask, yes, in the grand scheme of things, 'what if' ideas from one Minister tend to fall into this 'willy-nilly' group, as the next Minister is just as likely to want it undone (I'm having Ministry of Foreign Affairs Discord server flashbacks even as I type this sentence). Since this isn't exactly something we can safely take away, and will clutter the forum forever afterward, we should be careful about adding them. (For those wondering, I deleted the one I gave Lethen, because, well, it was always supposed to be temporary anyway.)

The main thing is that a UserGroup has to be created for each userbar. We have A LOT of UserGroups, and really shouldn't be adding them willy-nilly. Before you ask, yes, in the grand scheme of things, 'what if' ideas from one Minister tend to fall into this 'willy-nilly' group, as the next Minister is just as likely to want it undone (I'm having Ministry of Foreign Affairs Discord server flashbacks even as I type this sentence). Since this isn't exactly something we can safely take away, and will clutter the forum forever afterward, we should be careful about adding them. (For those wondering, I deleted the one I gave Lethen, because, well, it was always supposed to be temporary anyway.)
I believe there was discussion about possibly looking into one userbar. Sopo has been keeping up with the discussion and will help represent the admin side of things to keep anything from becoming burdensome. :)

People in the "Classified Interior" joinable group

@Darcness Someone posted in there that was not in Classified Interior Research. I double checked just to be sure.

Back