Request Masking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I require masking as Chief Justice (including access to the private offices of the Depository), permissions to view the EAAC, the appropriate military permissions for an ERN Rear-Admiral and masking for IJCC headquarters.

I require masking as Chief Justice (including access to the private offices of the Depository), permissions to view the EAAC, the appropriate military permissions for an ERN Rear-Admiral and masking for IJCC headquarters.
Should be done. Let me know if anything seems to be missing.

Citizen, Senate, Foreign Affairs Staff and whatever mods I need for The Military Times, EuroSports and Fantasy Sports

Citizen, FA Staff, Comms Staff, Interior Staff, ECP Party, Senate, Minister of Communications, plus mod for EuroWeekly once that's all been worked out.

Thanks in advance! :)

Citizen, FA Staff, Comms Staff, Interior Staff, ECP Party, Senate, Minister of Communications, plus mod for EuroWeekly once that's all been worked out.

Thanks in advance! :)
Done, methinks.

I think I need citizen masking or something, but I don’t have the ability to view the Goldenblock. I think I have access to everything else (ministries, ect).

I think I need citizen masking or something, but I don’t have the ability to view the Goldenblock. I think I have access to everything else (ministries, ect).
You weren't masked yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back