So, About Renaming the Forums for Honoured Citizens...

I am fine with Rand's idea about having a specific area like that for everyone since it solves the problem going forward, but I still don't think we should go back and strip the names from everything that currently exists; I kind of like the history that they have, since some of them have been around for years.
I feel like I really missed the boat here

I don't like that earlier HCs get subforums and newer ones don't, so I am still weighing stripping old subforums, but I also like the little offices idea. It might be a disservice for our older HCs who aren't around that they have empty subforums, though.

I don't like that earlier HCs get subforums and newer ones don't, so I am still weighing stripping old subforums, but I also like the little offices idea. It might be a disservice for our older HCs who aren't around that they have empty subforums, though.
As long as we keep the policy until after I’m Honoured idc 😌

I mean, it's unavoidable at a certain point. I mean the Ovations & Triumphs subforum lost some data during the forum transition that we obviously can't replicate without doing it manually (in theory).

Back