Skin?

HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
Does anyone here with experience want to try their hand at making a skin for our forum?

To be frank, I'm not completely sure what that would entail! But maybe one of you does, and is interested??

My graphic design skills are terrible. But I have made skins for previous forums (on Invision Free and phpBB), and I don't expect this new forum is that much more complicated. I expect that Darc or Mal or someone else on the current admin team can figure out the details, but if someone with graphics skills puts together a design and you guys have trouble implementing it, let me know. :)

Is the 'skin' the background for the Europeia header, like the skyline on the old website? If so, I could take a try creating one.

Is the 'skin' the background for the Europeia header, like the skyline on the old website? If so, I could take a try creating one.

That would be a great start. Eventually we'd love the whole thing to be custom, but that'd definitely be a step up!

Skin can be any number of things - header, background, icons ... basically the whole color scheme. I miss Euro "bright" with the blue background, personally. <3

Back