Request: New Search Parameter

Henry

Would it be possible to create a function that allows us to search for new replies to our posts? I've seen this function on other message boards and am hoping it is a function we could incorporate here.

Next to "Add Reply" if you go towards the left there is a button that looks like a piece of paper. Click that and hopefully, "Track this topic" will be suitable for your needs.

Regards,

(ahhhhh catching Klat's bug).

Well, track reply is good, but then it fills up my e-mail box. The function I'm speaking of would act as a second 'Find New Posts' function, but would limit it to topics you have already posted in.

Well, track reply is good, but then it fills up my e-mail box. The function I'm speaking of would act as a second 'Find New Posts' function, but would limit it to topics you have already posted in.
The closest thing I can think of is My Assistant>There are x new replies to topics you started.( View )

The closest thing I can think of is My Assistant>There are x new replies to topics you started.( View )
Damn you for beating me to it :p

...but yep, that'll do it :)

Back