Report Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I attempt to PM the Attorney General, I receive the following message:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: Calvin Coolidge.

He needs to enable PMs in his profile preferences. Its turned off for all transferred accounts.

Go into your privacy settings and set everything to members only. (for the PMs)

Okay, I fixed my PMs, and I wanted to edit my post saying that, but I can't edit my post?

Given that Sopo has been given like 75 likes in a few minutes i think the system needs to be examined as it could be used to spam alerts at people. It would also make the "likes" system meaningless if this becomes a common thing.

Given that Sopo has been given like 75 likes in a few minutes i think the system needs to be examined as it could be used to spam alerts at people. It would also make the "likes" system meaningless if this becomes a common thing.

Didn't you just ask for likes in the discord chat though? Isn't that gaming the system as well?

Isn't it already inherently useless?

Can't see the Senate/Grand Hall.

This is a glitch that may reoccur based on certain sets of primary/secondary masks. It should be fixed for most people, but if you're still having issues let us know!

Erm how exactly do I add people to Culture Staff?

This is not a currently offered setting on Zenforo. Have them request their masks in the mask request thread. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back