One-on-One with Jusduckria no. 2

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a very special One-on-One with Jusduckria.

Tonight, I have not one but two special guests. Please welcome the current President and Vice President of Europeia, Rougiers and Earth!

**"Hail to the Chief" plays as the two walk out**

Falconias? Alright. Well, he's got extensive experience in NS military, is active, easy to contact, and after talking to him a bit about the position and what was expected of him..well, he convinced me that he was the best person, at this time, for the position. I've discussed with yourself and Falconiaswhat's required of him from here and after a quick cabinet meeting, we have foreign navy affairs being planned. Those who doubt him need to realize that myself and Kazaman, Directors of the EIA endorse him as GA right now and that he isn't alone in doing his GA work. I have extensive experience myself in NS military, as well as Vice President Asianatic.

So, your Cabinet seems to be evenly mixed with experienced veterans and relative newbies.

How do you feel about your Cabinet? Obviously they must be doing something right if you hadn't replaced them.

I love my Cabinet. Honestly, they're amazing. Easy to reach, quick to respond to questions, always volunteering new ideas and doing their own things. I like the fact that my Cabinet is mixed and that was something I considered when filling in the gaps as of late; I obviously don't want an arguing Cabinet, but the differences in opinion and attitude leads for interesting discussion as well as other points about issues being brought up.

Back