If (guess the name) ran Interior

Male Application said:
Nation Name in the region:
Do you have a World Assembly nation? If so, please name it:
Are you already part of the family?
When would you like to be my son?
Does Friday Work For you?:
Best Part of Euro in 2000 words or more?
Worst Part of Euro in 2000 words or more?
If you answered the previous question, you're incorrect. It was a rhetorical question. This is the golden age when man will rise up and touch the heavens, carrying Europeia to the stars. (Click here for the rest of my 20,000 word essay explaining how Europeia rules and the plebians drool).

Please state the following oath:

"I (your name) swear that I will bear true allegiance to the Grand Republic of Europeia and the strong family; that I will faithfully and deligently observe and concisely read the laws of Europeia ; and that I will fulfill my civic duties as an oustanding Europeian citizen, including (click here for my 10 page list on the duties that a citizen has both by law and by social contract)

I understand that any violation of the vows in this oath may result in the termination of my Europeian citizenship."

Female Application said:
Nation Name in the region:
Do you have a World Assembly nation? If so, please name it:
Do you have a picture of your naval? If so, please linky.
How many children would you like to have?
Friday is good for me, how about you?:
Do you have a Rachel McAdams avvy? (If yes, are you Rachel? -.-)
Do you have another pic of your naval? I... I mean We really need two.
For "mentoring" purposes, what is your timezone (GMT, EST, etc.)?

Please state the following oath:

"I (your name) swear that I will bear many children for the Republic of Europeia; that I will faithfully observe and read the laws of Europeia; and that I will fulfill my duties as a Europeian mother, including having a nation that is physically in the region in the NationStates region of Europeia and not acting like Rachel.
I understand that any violation of the vows in this oath may result in the termination of my Europeian citizenship."

Guess who it is :D

Back