Flashin' Poll: Aug '23 Preliminary Polling

Common-Sense Politics

Audentes Fortuna Juvat
Deputy Minister
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him

ARNHELM - 39 Europeians were polled over the weekend on their thoughts regarding the impending contest for President. Standing could begin (and probably should) as soon as tomorrow. These are the results.

How long have you been active in Europeia?

5+ years - 35.9%
2-5 years - 33.3%
1-2 years - 17.9%
6 months to 1 year - 7.7%
Less than 6 months - 5.1%

How satisfied are you with Pland Adanna's performance as President?

Very satisfied - 28.2%
Somewhat satisfied - 59%
Unsure - 5.1%
Somewhat unsatisfied - 7.7%
Very unsatisfied - 0%

Net total satisfaction: +79.5

- I'm not sure how this term has been different from what Rand's second term would have been. That's not in and of itself bad but it's not what PA ran on so I'm a little confused about what all this was for.
- Solid term. Nothing super groundbreaking but good work from a first-term President who faced significant challenges.
- Pland has been an excellent president! I may not have agreed with every decision they've made, but it's clear to see that everything they did was done with the intention of helping the region.
- Felt like the first half of the term dredged on due to the Senate Oversight nonsense
- Heard nothing but positive things from cabinet staff about him, and the executive overall has been performing well, which I in part attribute to him simply by virtue of him being president

How satisfied are you with Forilian's performance as Vice President?

Very satisfied - 38.5%
Somewhat satisfied - 41%
Unsure - 17.9%
Somewhat unsatisfied - 2.6%
Very unsatisfied - 0%

Net total satisfaction: +76.9

- Solid work, especially at the start of term.
- Fori was, without exaggeration, the best VP we've had in years... for the first half of the term. They've almost entirely disappeared as of late.
- A ghost would be a better VP
- I love you Fori
- Has a hand in most places, involving himself broadly in the executive.

Is Europeia on the right track?

Yes - 69.2% (-21.1 from June '23)
Unsure - 28.2%
No - 2.6%

Which individual(s) would you encourage to run for President?

These numbers don't tell us who is most likely to win the presidential election. They do give us a solid indication of the level of initial support these potential candidates could expect before we know anything about running mates or their policy platforms.

This polling and subsequent analysis does not seek to disqualify any potential candidates, included or not. I used my own personal judgement and included anyone I viewed to be a serious candidate based on a number of factors.

Yay! I win at Golf!

Back