EQT #6

Aaaand...5...4...3...2...1...GO.

Welcome to the Sixth edition of the Europeian Question Time! We're just getting to the meat of Rachel Anumia's term, so what better time to bring out the big guns and ask the big questions? Let's introduce the panel once more. Today I am joined by conflict-igniting journalist PhDre, Senator Indycar Racing and Vice President Asperta. Now, let's get this show on the road!

All things considered, what kind of a position do you believe Europeia is in? Good? Bad? Average?

(Note: Please refrain from posting until the end unless you are either myself or a panelist. If you would like to ask a question, please PM it to me and I'll do my best to include it.)

Aw, man, this really sucked!

No, seriously, I want to thank Sopo for taking the time to direct this debate. It enlightened my opinion on a number of subjects and certainly helped me make up my mind about the individuals who answered.

Sopo, thanks for doing this.

If EBC does this again (and I hope it will), some effort should be made to increase the pace of play. For example, I would suggest moving on to the next question in 24 hours even if not all participants have responded. (Looking back at this thread, it seems that when replies were not quickly forthcoming, they were usually not forthcoming at all.)

Sopo, thanks for doing this.

If EBC does this again (and I hope it will), some effort should be made to increase the pace of play. For example, I would suggest moving on to the next question in 24 hours even if not all participants have responded. (Looking back at this thread, it seems that when replies were not quickly forthcoming, they were usually not forthcoming at all.)
Yes, this one was certainly a good litmus test of how to run them in the future. :)

Back