Nissan: commendable cars for Commended players
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
Ladies and Gents,

Just thought I'd explain, on behalf of the Administrative Team and the Europeian Intelligence Agency, *why* the accounts of:

- Cañaras;
- Vanascian States;
- Chancellor Piedres; and
- Raymond

...have all been denied citizenship, lost citizenship, or been banned from these forums. They are, in fact, the same person, and for months we've been dealing with these attempts at undermining our security with the same member, same IP, etc.

Initially, they applied as Chancellor Piedres, but when questions were posed about possible ties to the Aeazen Combine, they disappeared. At some point later, they applied as Vanascian States and were approved citizenship; I'm fairly sure we missed the IP match (odd, but it happens). Anyway, they later applied as Raymond, where the IP matches were discovered, VS lost citizenship, and the application was summarily dismissed. Much later, about...two weeks ago, they applied as Cañaras, were discovered immediately, and summarily denied.

Anyway, there was no real malicious intent past the application for citizenship while still masked as citizen under the VS account, so HEM and I let it slide. But they've been stalking our forums as anonymous members, whoever they really are, and we decided tonight to ban the IP address. They've made no attempts at using a proxy, so we don't suspect this will be a danger.

For the record, btw, besides myself and HEM, at least 2 (probably more) of the past Interior Ministers have read the approve-deny reports and knew the situation.

Well, thats it, just thought you'd like to know.

Back