HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
All —

I want to announce some changes in your Administrative Team.

The most obvious change, is an addition to our ranks. After much internal deliberation, I am happy to announce that Darcness will be coming onboard as an administrator. Both his sound judgment and his developer skillset will make him an invaluable part of our team.

Secondly, I want to announce that Malashaan will be ascending to the position of Deputy Chief Administrator. This is a significant promotion for Malashaan who joined us as a Tech Requests Administrator and has been a vital part of our team ever since. Besides keeping the Admin Task Thread clear, Malashaan has been one of the key players in some of the Administrative Team's most grueling investigations this past year. He has shown impeccable judgment, and has been a rock upon which the rest of the team has frequently leaned.

This is in no way a slight toward Lethen, who has been our long-standing Deputy Chief Administrator for Citizenship (and who has moaned about his title not making sense forever). However, promoting Malashaan best reflects the reality that in the event I leave Nationstates, I would not want the administrative team and the Chancellery directed by the same person.

Here is your administrative team:

Chief Administrator: HEM
Deputy Chief Administrator: Malashaan
Senior Administrator for Citizenship: Lethen
Senior Administrator for Development: r3naissanc3r
Associate Administrator for Advocacy: Mousebumples
Associate Administrator for Tech Requests: Darcness

NES is also being retained as a consultant for investigations. He will be utilized on an as-needed basis to aid the team in investigating extreme violation of community standards.

Another important note: in the coming weeks the Administrative Team will be coming out with our own Discord Rule set. These rules will make it more clear when the Administrative Team begins and where the Moderation Team ends in terms of Discord management.

As an aside, I want to sincerely thank this community for the support that we've received over the past few weeks. It has meant the world, and I'm not sure I could've gotten through all of this without all of you. Thank you.

Please let me know if you have questions,

/s/

HEM
Chief Administrator
Board Owner

I did not know we had titles for the admin team. You learn something new every day.

Congrats to Darc and Mal. :)

Grats! You both deserve it!

I look forward to bothering Darc with many meaningless requests.

Congrats to Darc on the appointment and to Mal on the promotion!

Back