Administrative Ban: TheOfficer / MisterTin

HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
Effective immediately, the member known as "MisterTin" and "TheOfficer" is banned indefinitely from Europeia's Forum and Discord server.

Europeia strives to be a safe place for all people, and a loving resource for those who are surviving through mental illness. However, we cannot be a safe place if we permit people to engage in harassing and emotionally manipulative behaviors as a "method" of dealing with their mental illness.

In both public channels, and private chat with members that have been supplied to the administrative team, MisterTin has crossed the line into these toxic behaviors. We have given very clear warnings that his behavior needed immediate modification—as well as referring him to relevant resources. He has declined to make any changes, but rather, chosen to publicly shame those who have rightly come forward to discuss their discomfort with his actions.

In addition, we have been made aware of previous harassment on YouTube that led to an IP ban on that platform.

Unfortunately, the aggregate of these actions leave us with no remaining courses of action except an administrative ban.

If anyone here is struggling with their mental health and is not able to immediately seek out professional assistance, check out these resources around the world.

/s/

HEM
Malashaan
Darcness

I strongly believe that this was the right decision.

Said this in Discord, but adding it as a post here:

For what it's worth, there's a better than zero chance that he will reach out to people in Europeia. You all have the agency to make your own choices about who you talk to, but please keep in mind the decision we have made here and your own comfort levels.

I, personally, have blocked him on Discord because there is a 0% chance of this ban being reviewed and I have nothing further I can offer him based on my professional skillset.

I agree with this decision. I try and help people as best i can. however I feel i can be easily tricked since I try to be so supportive. I thank the admins for looking out for the community and all the people in its needs.

Great work by our administrative team again. This is why Europeia is my home, and I’m proud to be Europeian. We consistently see exemplary performance from the team.

There are incredible actors out there who will feign innocence, and gullible people of which I am part who will believe them.

I can only applaud this decision.

Thank you to the admin team for keeping us safe and helping to keep Europeia a happy and friendly environment for us to enjoy.

This was definitely the right decision; thank you HEM and the rest of the administrative staff.

Obviously, I agree with this sound decision.

Back