Admin Task Thread

The role listing on the "Government" dropdown at the top of the Forums should be updated:

Edit - Grand Admiral also needs an update, pretty sure its CSP now.

1553371883741.png
I am going to refer this to Darc since there are some things I want to also suggest we tweak

Please remove my DM masking. Thank you.
Done.

Could @Winged Bear please have Deputy Minister masking for Comms, or just in general.

Also could we have a subforum within Comms called 'Europeian Opinion Institute' that does not require masking to see please?

That later part may change in the future but, for now, won't require it.
Done.

Grand Admiral updated, looking into the other stuff.

Done; fingers crossed I didn't mess it up :p

All done except HEM (you can't edit another admin's maskings)

I apologise if this sounds like pushy or rebumping previous content, but I would be very grateful to get the same Senator masking as my other colleagues.

Thank you!

Meant to ask for this a couple of days ago but lost track of it - can we get a forum that will go live to everyone on Thursday for Aex's Ovation? We can call it "The Ovation of the Aexnidaral Seymour" or something pompous and formal sounding like that. If there's already a place for this just point me in the right direction, otherwise place it wherever it would normally be placed. Let me know if there's any other information you need for this.

I apologise if this sounds like pushy or rebumping previous content, but I would be very grateful to get the same Senator masking as my other colleagues.

Thank you!
Done.

Meant to ask for this a couple of days ago but lost track of it - can we get a forum that will go live to everyone on Thursday for Aex's Ovation? We can call it "The Ovation of the Aexnidaral Seymour" or something pompous and formal sounding like that. If there's already a place for this just point me in the right direction, otherwise place it wherever it would normally be placed. Let me know if there's any other information you need for this.
done... currently only Cabinet can see it

Thank you! Please make the forum available to everyone on Thursday morning (preferably sometime before 10:00 am ET if possible).

Thank you! Please make the forum available to everyone on Thursday morning (preferably sometime before 10:00 am ET if possible).
Done.

Pls mask DictatorAnna, Jabbax, Astrellan, and recombis as Deputy Ministers (if you could, could it be called Recruitment Captains or will that require yall to make a new badge?).

Also, pls de-mask Calvin as DM.

May we please have a protected (staff only) subforum in the Ministry of Interior titled 'Mobilization and Development Initiative'?

Pls mask DictatorAnna, Jabbax, Astrellan, and recombis as Deputy Ministers (if you could, could it be called Recruitment Captains or will that require yall to make a new badge?).

Also, pls de-mask Calvin as DM.
Done.

May we please have a protected (staff only) subforum in the Ministry of Interior titled 'Mobilization and Development Initiative'?
Done. Got a description you want me to tack on?

Archive the Committee of Public Safety. Thanks.

Name of Paper: The Tonight Show
Description: The Tonight Show with Joseph Dowling
Editor/Moderator: Joseph Dowling

Hey all, I hate to be a nag but um would totally love to do The Tonight Show again, I know I asked earlier. But um... if you approve my request you get to be on the show :p, seriously though will be active, every Friday :) :), pretty pwease with Wasabi cherries on top

Back