Admin Task Thread

People in the "Classified Interior" joinable group

@Darcness Someone posted in there that was not in Classified Interior Research. I double checked just to be sure.
That should be fixed now. Anyone you want to access it, add to the CIR group.

Hi there. Lethen sent me here btw regarding the issue about me having to claim the account in our Europeia discord server. I've clicked onto it but it says that my email is registered. So, I'm kinda stuck now.

Hi there. Lethen sent me here btw regarding the issue about me having to claim the account in our Europeia discord server. I've clicked onto it but it says that my email is registered. So, I'm kinda stuck now.

Edit: Problem solved. Nothing to see here anymore. Sorry for the hassle tho.

Can i please be given access to Senate archives so, i could read The Senate Discussion and Vote on Honoured Citizen Restriction Amendment (2017) and original Awards and Honours Act (2012) as they pertain to the case before me in the High Court ?

Can i please be given access to Senate archives so, i could read The Senate Discussion and Vote on Honoured Citizen Restriction Amendment (2017) and original Awards and Honours Act (2012) as they pertain to the case before me in the High Court ?
This is a non-trivial ask. I will TRY tomorrow.

This is a non-trivial ask. I will TRY tomorrow.
Wouldn't access to one of the Clerk accounts be sufficient? I haven't checked their permission sets recently, but I would imagine the Senate Clerk account has archive access.

Also I seem unable to mange Communications staff, which means I can't add or remove people. Is this solvable?

Thanks in advance!
Got to this. Will handle the others in the morning.

Ervald should be unmasked as Delegate, and I should be masked as Delegate please!

Not sure whether this makes any difference with respect to access, but could I be masked as Honored Citizen?

I noticed that apparently there is such a separate mask in Vinage's thread.

Name of Paper: The Europeian Times
Description: Keeping Europeians informed, updated and interested.
Editor/Moderator: recombis

Back