Admin Task Thread

If SHEM was limited to the FA role and reporting to Kura (Edited because I originally said "the Kura", which while very amusing was bothering me because it looked wrong :p), and HEM were limited to the domestic side and reported to Rand, yes I would. I don't know if that would be the most efficient structure, but it would alleviate my concerns about one person having to report to two people.

But if you’re reporting to two people, you’re twice as likely to get fired – so you’re twice as likely to work hard and not be fired!

Or you get conflicting instructions, don't know how to resolve them, and your brain explodes. That gets messy and I don't want to pay for the cleaning services.
Please create a festival forum "A Dozen Years of Europeia". Let's hide it for now but we'll roll it out very soon. Thanks.
Do you want any sub forums? (I assume I'm 'hiding' it in the MinCult forum.) Should the MinCult/Cabinet have mod access?
No subs and yes give Cabinet powers thanks

So, I cant currently post in the Common Sense Oval Office, which I should be able to.

(While you are at it also check if the Speaker and First Minister can post just in case. :p )

So, I cant currently post in the Common Sense Oval Office, which I should be able to.

(While you are at it also check if the Speaker and First Minister can post just in case. :p )
Fixed.

No subs and yes give Cabinet powers thanks
Done.

Per Rand - can the "Dozen Years of Europeia" Thread be rolled out into the live enviroment with citizen and diplomat access?

Per Rand - can the "Dozen Years of Europeia" Thread be rolled out into the live enviroment with citizen and diplomat access?
Done.

Please remove my masking as a Councilor of State -- thanks!

Just a suggestion, we used to have an AG masking (but I think got rid of it since it just had the same perms as Cabinet). Since the AG is even more of a special case now, I might suggest we bring it back, and give it perms identical to the Cabinet and Council, as well as whatever relevant Court/Senate/Oval Office perms it needs.

I imagine it'd be useful administratively, but it'd also clean up Drecq's userbar.

Just a suggestion, we used to have an AG masking (but I think got rid of it since it just had the same perms as Cabinet). Since the AG is even more of a special case now, I might suggest we bring it back, and give it perms identical to the Cabinet and Council, as well as whatever relevant Court/Senate/Oval Office perms it needs.

I imagine it'd be useful administratively, but it'd also clean up Drecq's userbar.
But Drecq's Userbar looks awesome!

Will take a look at what this requires.

As discussed with Darc, recommend improving the info entry formatting under the "Region" tab.

The Government drop-down always appears behind the post drafting toolbar. See screenshot.

PS please put me on there thx

The Government drop-down always appears behind the post drafting toolbar. See screenshot.

PS please put me on there thx
Fixed the toolbar thing. Will consider adding you to dropdown. :p

And by that, I mean, figuring out the right way to do it.

Can I be made the head of the Senate Guests joinable group so I can invite people, and can you mask NES as a guest in the interim.

Can I be made the head of the Senate Guests joinable group so I can invite people, and can you mask NES as a guest in the interim.
And deprive you of the opportunity to use your powah?!?! (You now manage the group, and can add NES at your leisure.)

As discussed with Darc, recommend improving the info entry formatting under the "Region" tab.
This has been added to my 'Development Tasks' list, as it's not a quick and easy task.

I can't upload attachments to DMs. Is this deliberate?

(also I'm just going to drop it here)

Attachments

• Banner transparent.png
    Banner transparent.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 230
Just in case...

Please remove CA Chair masking from my account and pass it to DictatorAnna10 instead.

Thanks!

Back