Admin Task Thread

This Clerk Account doesn't have any administrative rights/moderative rights over the Senate subforums. (ie, editing posts, pinning them, etc.)
Fixed.

Can my paper be un-archived, please?

The Panda's Pen, in case you need the name.

Also, could I get my honored citizen masking?

Last edited:
Can my paper be un-archived, please?

The Panda's Pen, in case you need the name.

Also, could I get my honored citizen masking?
Done.

Let me know if you have a description for the forum. They weren't ported with the migration.

Senate Clerk cant post in the Oval Office. Needs the same rights it had in the old Oval Office.

Can I have an office as DFM similar to the DCoS? Do inform the public about my efforts in the region and potentially shine the spotlight on productive citizens?

Can I have an office as DFM similar to the DCoS? Do inform the public about my efforts in the region and potentially shine the spotlight on productive citizens?
We also need Tomlinson access, thanks

*takes deep breath*

Okay:

The following have been confirmed to the Council of State:

Aexnidaral as CoWAA
Sopo as CoFA
Pierce as DCoS
Writinglegend as GA

The following have been confirmed to the Cabinet:

Lloenflys as MoC
Vinage as MinComm
Cool Spring as MoI
Pichto as MoR

HEM as MoE
Drecq as AG

did... I forget anyone?

Last edited:
Done.
We also need Tomlinson access, thanks
This has been handled in a different manner. You should check out your new forums.

Aex, I'll get to the maskings shortly. :)

I still need my masking, please!

Friendly admins - when you get a chance, please give (temporarily) GraV and I privileges to view and move posts in Tomlinson. We're going to steal the furniture and then you can restore it to as it was before.

Thank you!

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but the "government" tab/drop-down menu near the top of the forum needs to be changed to reflect the recent restructuring of the executive.

Also, can I get view rights to all of the Ministry subforums? Might be good for the First Minister group to have that by default, but you can also just give me mod privileges to all the JGs if you want.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but the "government" tab/drop-down menu near the top of the forum needs to be changed to reflect the recent restructuring of the executive.
The admins are most likely waiting on the nominations to finish before doing this to save essentially doing the same job twice.

The admins are most likely waiting on the nominations to finish before doing this to save essentially doing the same job twice.
Actually, I'm trying to figure out how in the hell I even want to do it. This isn't something that's directly easy to represent.

HEM has been passed as Minister of Employment. I'll update my masterpost that includes the Councilors, too.

Friendly admins - when you get a chance, please give (temporarily) GraV and I privileges to view and move posts in Tomlinson. We're going to steal the furniture and then you can restore it to as it was before.

Thank you!
Checked with the Chief of State, we're all good. Done.

Also, can I get view rights to all of the Ministry subforums? Might be good for the First Minister group to have that by default, but you can also just give me mod privileges to all the JGs if you want.
You should have access to Comms, Interior, Radio, Justice, and Culture. If you want access to the others, you'll need the approval of the CoS. Joinable Group manager granted.

*takes deep breath*

Okay:

The following have been confirmed to the Council of State:

Aexnidaral as CoWAA
Sopo as CoFA
Pierce as DCoS
Writinglegend as GA

The following have been confirmed to the Cabinet:

Lloenflys as MoC
Vinage as MinComm
Cool Spring as MoI
Pichto as MoR

HEM as MoE
Drecq as AG

did... I forget anyone?
Done, except the header. I still need to update that, but that's going to take a bit of me staring at code. Another couple of days.

Awesome, thanks!

Just out of curiosity, will Council of State members get a little badge like the Cabinet does?

Please create a festival forum "A Dozen Years of Europeia". Let's hide it for now but we'll roll it out very soon. Thanks.

Please create a festival forum "A Dozen Years of Europeia". Let's hide it for now but we'll roll it out very soon. Thanks.
Do you want any sub forums? (I assume I'm 'hiding' it in the MinCult forum.) Should the MinCult/Cabinet have mod access?

Back