What does Europeia have against hearts?

"we are all guilty my child," he says dressed as a saint, "it is about continually working to improve ourselves... now get into my bedroom and I will help absolve you of your sins."
:creepy: :creepy: :creepy: :creepy: :creepy:

"i know my child," he says dressed as a priest, "child is gender neutral. It is not about age it is about your sins. Let me absolve them in my bedroom."

"It is ok kraketopia," he says dressed as a mix of cthulu and a priest, "all you have to do is let me absolve her of her sins in my bedroom and she will be like us... what! these costumes are very cheap"

Fortunado said:
"It is ok kraketopia," he says dressed as a mix of cthulu and a priest, "all you have to do is let me absolve her of her sins in my bedroom and she will be like us... what! these costumes are very cheap"
I only trust the Holy Prophet of Bacon, Kaiser, to absolve people of their sins. If Rach is going to anyone's bedchambers, it's his.

Kraketopia said:
Fortunado said:
I only trust the Holy Prophet of Bacon, Kaiser, to absolve people of their sins. If Rach is going to anyone's bedchambers, it's his.
Ooh, bacon and lettuce. Something something *insert tossed salad joke*

Huh, I've always wondered that too but never really looked into it.

"it is ok child," he says dressed as a nethelian priest, "some people just like cents to the three-fourths power. Now just come and let me absolve you of your sins in my bedroom. it is the only way lethen."

I wouldn't be surprised if R3n has already looked into it at one point or another.

Lethen said:
I wouldn't be surprised if R3n has already looked into it at one point or another.
R3n sent out a kill order on hearts. After a particularly violent outbreak of lonelyism he had to take preparatory measures. also There was a sale on eerily specific priest-related costumes. don't judge me. or I shall devour your heart as you are guilty

So that's what ¢¾ means :O makes more sense now. <3

And don't worry about Fort, just hit him with a rubber chicken and he goes away for a bit...

Back