Interview with Zenny

With the Euro-Equilism Festival nearly here(it starts Sunday!), the EBC decided to sit down with Zenny and find out just what Europeians can expect.

We're here in the lavish EBC Studios with Zenny, Euro's Minister of Culture, and host of Europeia's half of the Euro-Equilism Festival. It's great to have you here Zenny.

It's good to be here, Kraken :) Thank you for having me.

It's truly our pleasure. What's the upcoming festival meant to celebrate?

The festival is a celebration of our friendship and brotherhood with our ally, Equilism. An oppurtunity to come together and have fun and keep the politics aside :)

That sounds awesome. What events will our side of the festival feature?

The main feature of this festival will be a murder mystery, I'm personally very excited about it. I don't want to give too many details away, but it will be a 2-part RP, with the other half being concluded in Equilism.

That does sound very intriguing. And I should know, as I'll be helping write it :p. What other events can festival attendees look forward to?

We have a few events that I'm pretty excited to try out. First off we are going to be having an avatar contest with a Greek Mythology theme, judged by myself, you (ohh btw... you're a judge for this xD), and Mal'achi. There will also be a kind of 'beat my high score' competition using a flash game that everyone should be able to take part in. Apart from those, we will have an open bar (where you'll find me) and spam contests ^_^

That sounds like a great assortment of events, I'm looking forward to judging avatars now! I will wind this up by also mentioning that participation by Euro citizens in our half of the festival, and in Equilism's half, will result in tickets which will be secretly compiled by the EBC and entered for a special EBC prize. So just by showing up and participating you'll have a shot at a really cool secret prize we've got cooked up.

And finally, one last(and completely unrelated question). What's it like being married to a kraken?

The sex is awkward D: Yet, pleasurable.

Thanks. We kept the focus specifically on the festival since it's upcoming, but I may do a full length interview with Zenny in the future.

Back