Performance Reports #2

Ministerial Performance Reports #2

This is the second thread publishing the performance reports of this term's cabinet ministers. For more details, please read the first thread.

Minister of Communication Kraketopia

This term I worked to continue the rejuvenation of the Ministry of Communication and the EBC that I began in my first term as MinComm. The Wire was posted weekly(sometimes slipping to 10 days) and quality content was produced by the MinComm and EBC staff. We continued to publish our series of judicial interviews, began a new column highlighting everyday Europeians, and printed an in depth look at the history of the University of Europeia. I was very pleased with the amount of content, diversity of subject matter covered, and the quality of journalism and writing demonstrated.

Due to the work of MD and myself last term which established a formal protocol for compiling Foreign Updates this term's Foreign Update was completed at a much faster pace, and with greater clarity. There were delays, but these came from waiting on articles from writers outside of the Ministry.

I also worked closely with the CA, publishing the CA's external paper in the EBC and helping the CA publish their internal paper. I believe both publications were successes, and elevated the status and awareness of the CA.

I would like to thank the MinComm/EBC staff for the excellent work they put in this term. In particular Toasty helped out the ministry a fair bit, and his journalism was always of excellent quality. Daproben has excellent promise as a newer MinComm staffer, and MD provided excellent assistance when he was able to scrounge up the time.

Attorney General Hyanygo

Hyanygo's Report

Chief of Staff HEM

The Office of the Chief of Staff has been working to define itself in a new way this term.

We have recreated the Executive Staff, which will work on pet projects for the Cabinet and the President. So far we have started the process of forming a Stamp Solicitation Campaign. We have Peaceful Llamas working on some images for the campaign, and I'm typing up some material. We hope to have some stuff to advertise during the Presidential election cycle.

I have personally been working behind the scenes to craft some solid guides for the Architect program. I have a deep background in region development and wrote a preliminary list of advise (which I now intend to make into a larger essay).

This term has been less eventful because of the office of the CoS really had to redefine its role, and every step of that redefinition required consultation between myself and the rest of the executive. I am fairly happy with what we have come up with, and I believe a new administration could use the concept well if President Anumia is not in office in two weeks.

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Back