Admin Task Thread

Lethen said:
We can archive both, honestly. I'll go ahead and do that if you give me the okay.
Please go ahead and do so. Please also archive "Trivia with Belogath!" in Cultural Hub, and all subforums in Roleplay Central EXCEPT "EuroFantasy Club" and "World RP 1900".

Can you also combine all the Ministry of Culture subforums into the "Culture Conference Area"?

Thanks!

Oi, sorry. I'll get to these (and the one I missed) soon - tonight or tomorrow. I've been busy kids.

All done.

WL - I made a new group for Recruitment, so you'll have to add members, but I edited and renamed the group that is now Integration. It says it has 19 members, so you'll need to sort that out.

Lethen said:
All done.

WL - I made a new group for Recruitment, so you'll have to add members, but I edited and renamed the group that is now Integration. It says it has 19 members, so you'll need to sort that out.
Thanks Lethen ^_^

Could you create a forum under Ministry of Culture (part of the joinable group) called "Europeian Graphic Arts Academy"? It should be hidden for now, but once Kounelli is done setting it up, I'll be asking you to move it. Thanks!

Could you also create a forum under Roleplay Central called "NS National Roleplay and Factbooks" with the description "The place for all NS-based roleplays, including national histories, factbooks, wars, diplomacy, and everything else."

Could you also also create a forum under Roleplay Central called "Euro Today" with the description "Interact with Citizens in a way you never thought possible in this more detailed version of Europeia." Myself as mod, please.

Seven Deaths said:
Could you also also create a forum under Roleplay Central called "Euro Today" with the description "Interact with Citizens in a way you never thought possible in this more detailed version of Europeia." Myself as mod, please.
Approved by a Culture Minister near you.

Sopo, who is getting mod over those forums?

Done, SD.

Aditya Republic, please don't spam up this thread.

For the Graphic Arts Academy, Kounelli and myself. For the roleplay forum, SD and myself.

Comm forum moving/merging:

Please merge the contents of the "seekrit" EBC subforums (Staff and Submissions & International Paper) into MinComm's "Communication Operations" subforum. (Those two subforums can be trashed then or whatever - and I'd move the content myself, but I'm afraid I might accidentally mis-move something. I know that IF has a "delete forum and move threads" button, and I'm guessing ZB might have the same sort of button? Hopefully?)

Also, at some point - and this is not a rush - an EBC Archive would be good. Optimally, EBC's public subforums (Opinion Page & Europeian Public Radio) would be moved there but maintained as subforums. Not sure how quickly EBC general stuff will be archived, but there's 27 pages worth of stuff in that forum at this point, so ... plenty that could be archived at the behest of whomever is MinComm at the time.

Thanks!

Could the embassies with Capresia and Nysa, Europeian Union, and The United Federation be closed? All the regions are dead. Also, could the Ambassador Academy subforum in Foreign Affairs be remasked to also be viewed by the Communications Operations joinable group, in addition to the Diplomatic Corps? Lastly, could the Europeian Overseas Network joinable group be removed, and the EON subforum be viewable by Communications Operations and Diplomatic Corps joinable groups? Thank you.

Also, as of a few days ago, Anumia was still able to see Tomlinson. As he's no longer in Cabinet, can that be rectified? Also, I don't know if Carrot or PhDre still have viewing ability there either ... ?

Back