One Little Bird: April

Return of the Political Party

When PhDre and HEM started discussions on Foreign Policy and Political Parties respectively, few would have predicted that it would lead to an attempt to revive political parties in Europeia. A new political party, the Europeian Expansionist Party has been formed by HEM, Fortana, McEntire and Chin-Chillas. It advocates expanding Europeian influence, holding strong stances when it comes to Foreign Affairs and a strong Navy to back it up with. Will the EAA be a trendsetter? Only time will tell. The Founder, HEM had this to say:

"Well, I think political parties are variable beats. We are hoping to usher in a long and strong conversation on foreign affairs and how we can make an impact in Europeia. Whether or not we will find rivals, is yet to be seen."

Young Stars Impress

It was a couple weeks ago, when we talked about the lack of newer members getting involved. What a difference a couple weeks make. Here are a few of Europeia’s very own young stars:

Kotharis: Has been a solid, if not stellar Councillor, Interior Junior Minister and a great satirist for the EBC. Kotharis has been a leader with Oliver’s City Council proposal.
New Kyrkberg: This Foreign Affair Junior Minister has really impressed with his Roman History class and is doing well in the City Council.
Nilexson: Similar story to Euphobes, this Interior Junior Minister has sent over 20 telegrams this week and is also a member of the city council.

New to Europeia, not so new to Nation-States

Euphobes: Recruited well over 100 nations this past week as an Interior Junior Minister and like the other young stars, has done well in the City Council so far.
Robert Hawkins: This Foreign Junior Minister has been a great City Councillor and has written a piece of WA Legislation regarding prisoners right to vote.
Chin-Chillas: He got his butt whooped by NES but still managed to impress. This interior Junior Minister has been a solid Councillor and is one of the original members of the Europeian Expansionist Party.

Honourable Mention: gtg, Shinigami, Quintus Augustus Julius, Silver Steps* & Free Politie*

*Have been involved a little longer to include in this list.

Role-Play Revival

The Leader of Swift Sure steps on a podium,

“Greetings Europeians,

My name is Katherine Lillian Somerset, you can call me Kate. I'm the leader of the nation Swift Sure and I'm here to discuss one of many wonderful things happening in our region and home, Europeia. If you're like me, a leader of a nation in Europeia you don't get much of a chance to discuss the issues facing your nation. Now, there is a proposal by Dr. George Orson in the Grand Hall that could change that. Please, take the time to read it. It in a nutshell, it gives us leaders the chance to push our views and make a difference in the General Assembly as a collective.

Takes a sip of water. Not only that, but there are also a couple roleplays currently being started in the roleplay theatre. So if you're into roleplay, check them out!

Thank you Europeia and goodnight!

Back