The Weekly Word

The President,
Mr. Common-Sense Politics

I feel we've gotten off to a good start. My ministers have been absolutely excellent. Swak won't shut the hell up so you know he's his normal self. All indications point to us being on the right track!

A 'State of the Republic' is scheduled for midweek so I'm excited about that. Beyond that, I'll be giving my all to ensure that Caracalla recieves his daily can of Ensure and that Abbey and Eso stop making out in the Welfare offices.

The Vice President,
Mr. Oliver Dion-Grey

Excited to start?

Oh absolutely. I keep checking the Senate every 2-3 minutes. I'd rather get rolling, the wait is starting to kill me. :lol: In seriousness, though, I'm very excited, I think the President and I get along very well and I think we're going to be a good team.

My main vision for the position is going to be my focus on Legislative Issues and my work with individual ministries. I haven't been able to follow what's been going on in the Tomlinson, so I can't offer more specifics than that, but I expect I'll be able to slot myself into the vision the President has. I am, after all, here to serve as much as I am to lead.

The Grand Admiral,
Mr. Swakistek

Well, I think that the Ministry has been going fairly well. Apart from the fact that my masking took a long time to arrive, I've had the chance to make a few administrative changes and implement the new training program, as I outlined in The Exciting ERN. We've also got a few raids in the pipeline, although as I'm sure you'll understand, we haven't been able to do any yet due to the delay in my masking.

Raids. And Training. I have two sailors in the training program, and they're both going to need both theoretical and practical training working with me.That's the first of my primary goals. The second of my two primary goals for the next week is to raid. At least once, probably later in the week.

The Interior Minister,
Mr. Asperta

Everything has been running smoothly so far. In terms of population, we have broken the record set last term, and I still see much room for expansion. As I have mentioned previously, comparing the first weeks of the Anumian and CSP Administration, we have sent 273% more telegrams this term. The clutter in the Interior Forums has been reduced, and the recruiting guides have been consolidated and updated. The Ministry in Review has been reopened for the latest news and updates, and more of these could be expected. We have also begun conducting further research to improve our recruitment method's efficiency and effectivity.

In terms of recruitment, at its current rate, I would expect us to have over 2000 telegrams at the end of this week and I hope that this would be realized. We hopefully would be able to continue our regional expansion, so this is what I would be paying much attention to, considering that Region Inc has been poised to take away our 9th spot. I would also look into revitalizing the Citizen Recruitment Corps, which has been given little attention in the past. Hopefully, we could finalize the plans for an event that would help in our continued growth.

Back