Endorsement

Common-Sense Politics

Audentes Fortuna Juvat
Deputy Minister
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
This will be brief. You will find no long-winded analysis of the current election cycle, polls, or punditry here. Many of you take care of that yourselves and I will leave those functions to those more proficient than I to dispense with.

I am offering my full and unfettered support to the candidacy of PhDre, a candidate for the office of president. After research, private conversations and personal deliberation I have come to the conclusion that this man should be the one to lead our community into the future, beginning next term. He is eloquent, knowlegable, intelligent, as well as kind. His disposition lends him to the office and its responsibilities. I am happy to call him a friend and would be most enthusiastic to call him my president. We've been speaking of what we need in a leader for quite some time now. My friends, this kid's got it. I implore you to join me in casting my ballot for the ticket with his name atop it when we flock to the polls.

This is no slight on Senator Swakistek, an able and impressive candidate in his own right. I wish him only the best and certainly do hope my endorsement is not taken as an inditement on his character, a quality of his I greatly admire.

Thanks for reading and have a good one!

CSP

Back