Search results

1. Bowzin

[At Home in Europeia] Jokes, Jests, and Jorts

Jokes, Jests, and Jorts A Look Into Europeian Memes and Their Effect Written by Bowzin When I was pondering how to start this article, I didn't even know the background of the famous jorts meme. Which brought to my attention, does it even matter? In Europeia, we have many inside jokes and...
  2. Bowzin

Euro by the Week - Issue 2

Euro by the Week Issue 2 Recruitment, Newcomers, and More Recruitment The Ministry of Interior reached incredible numbers this week for recruitment. Under Minister JayDee, recruitment contests seem to have garnered a lot of activity within the Interior and its recruitment. The total amount of...
  3. Bowzin

Euro by the Week - Issue 1

Euro by the Week Issue 1 Reform, Ministers, and More Europeian Reform The Lazarus Project, the primary reform package in the senate, hit a snag as Senators Prim and Kari motioned to table the legislation. The motion came as a response to a poll from the constitutional convention which showed a...
  4. Bowzin

Reforming Europeia

Reforming Europeia by Bowzin Reform. If you've even looked at Europeia recently, you are bound to have seen this word somewhere. If you're even remotely politically involved in the region, you know what it means, and you've probably given your opinion somewhere in the debates. If you haven't...
Back