Search results

1. Johnny Costello

LIVE COVERAGE: Senate By-Election October 2019

I just got back and i'm already labeled a stoner?? what is this crap :D
  2. Johnny Costello

[Inside Government] Recruitment and Radio Resignation Rodeo

What an article. Thank you for this! I know this is helpful to read while returning to citizenship!
  3. Johnny Costello

Opinion Piece - Why I Voted No

You gotta be fucking kidding me.
  4. Johnny Costello

Request Trophies

These ones lol Grand Admiral / ERN Ranks in ERN-3 First Raid with ERN-1 First Hold-3 Each Hold (like the campaign bars)?-2 (Like 3 total holds) Trigger Successfully-5 Ministry of Foreign Affairs Became Diplomat (assigned to Embassy)-5 Became Deputy Minister-10 Ministry of World Assembly...
  5. Johnny Costello

Interview With Senator Luna-Nation

A stellar interview no doubt. Bravo Punch and Bravo Luna. *whistles*
  6. Johnny Costello

Opinion Piece: Stay the Course

There's not question of motives. The question lies in the word choice and behavior
  7. Johnny Costello

I still think that making a system where the President can appoint senators and Senators elect a President is way to dangerous. I can say I deeply support an empowered CA. I think a few past proposals in the CA have pressed that button..
  8. Johnny Costello

well Ill just stop psychoanalyzing everything lol. alas
  9. Johnny Costello

I understand Prim and Kari are heavy reform minded lol
  10. Johnny Costello

Oh my dear Sloth. we are on two different sides of the world rn lol. I am talking about the comments made by Senator Prim about the issues. not the actual issues. my point is that what Prim said was quite a bit of incoherent babbling and i classified that as Psychotic behavior directed...
  11. Johnny Costello

Psychotic is the word. adjective 1. of, denoting, or suffering from a psychosis. Psychosis may occur as a result of a psychiatric illness like schizophrenia. In other instances, it may be caused by a health condition, medications, or drug use. Possible symptoms include delusions...
  12. Johnny Costello

Wait? are you saying that..... isn't goind on a full psychotic flip but this..... is somehow dramatic? mate what the actual sh1t allow me to be a bit dramatic here. When we have a Senator go kamikazi on the debate between what shapes the region for the next few years its perfectly cool but...
  13. Johnny Costello

Ima need you to chill out sonic. ? But on a real note. I think the biggest backlash in Moderates ideals is this.... Going full psychotic flip, and I can catch the tone used here, this wasn't typed out in calm mind-set. This is not how Senators need be acting. To that I say
  14. Johnny Costello

Weekly Update

Weekly Update by Johnny Costello The current Senate has come to its end and a new Senate is rolling in. Voters have chosen 4 of the same past senators and 2 new senators. Kari HEM Prim Jaydee United Venissua Luna Nation A new associate justice was appointed after Rach/Solorni has lost her...
  15. Johnny Costello

Opinion: Split Executive Shell Game

I'm for an executive split but I can and will support a teamwork push. My idea is executive split with no need for Vice President or Vice Prime minister. The executive can function in a good flow with Prez- foreign policy, Prime- Domestic policy, COS- act as the Vice to both and Liaison...
  16. Johnny Costello

Administrative Ban: Rach/Solorni

Rach was always kind to me. This is not fun to read. Thank you for keeping the community safe admins!
  17. Johnny Costello

Senate Approval Rating and Analysis

This kinda stuck out to me too but I didn't make note of it outside of my head really. It seems that whenever there is a biteback on Prim and Kari, Kari takes the blunt of it. IDK if its some anti-woman thing, (i hope not thats really effed up) or just because she is a bit more public about some...
  18. Johnny Costello

A Sloth Re-elected no doubt

A Sloth Re-elected no doubt by Johnny Costello When Sopo first ran for election back in September, he ran on terms of pulling Europeia from the depths of a dark summer slump. His message consisted of a robust foreign policy strategy, structural reform, and continual manual recruitment to pull...
  19. Johnny Costello

Admin Task Thread

Kari just mad she would lose ?
Back