Search results

1. Darcness

Discord Integration

As some of you may have noticed, our forums have gained a new little feature: Connected Accounts. This feature gives us (and you!) two main benefits. First, if you are logged into Discord via the web, you remain logged in to our forums. Second, the Swakistek Discord bot is now aware of your...
  2. Darcness

Progressive Web App

The forums now work as a 'Progressive Web App'. If you pop open the menu while viewing the forums on any mobile browser, you should see an 'Add to Home Screen' button that will load the forums similarly to an app.
  3. Darcness

Op-Ed -- Frontier: What do we really gain?

NOTE: The following article was published by Lloenflys' Gavel, but does not necessarily reflect this paper's views. Posted with permission. Frontier: Is it worth it? Written by Darcness The Frontier/Stronghold (further referred to as F/S) update has been at the forefront of discussion not...
  4. Darcness

Forum Downtime

The host machine needs a reboot for maintenance. Downtime will start at approximately 00:00 PDT on 12 Sep, and I don't anticipate it lasting longer than 10 minutes.
  5. Darcness

Forum Rename

Traditionally, those who have received an Ovation or Triumph find themselves immortalized with their name emblazoned upon one of our subforums. Tradition also demands that we honor the individual as best as we are able, and so we have really. taken. our. time. with. this. one. Sopo has served...
  6. Darcness

Darcness' Development Task List

This is the list of stuff I'm working on. These things will be listed in no particular order, and will be accomplished as the stars (my interest, regional need, my time, and random inspiration) align. TO DO Discord unlinking EIA Director access audit Banned mask access audit Campaign API...
  7. Darcness

Official Forum Announcement

This announcement is to serve as notice that all forum-based activities are now transferred to this forum, located at http://forums.europeians.com, for all purposes administrative and RP legal, for the region of Europeia. Signed, The Administrative Team EDIT: Corrected the URL.
  8. Darcness

Discord Policy

All: Since we started our Discord server, we have allowed immediate access to Eurochat and many of our other channels to anyone with the invitation link. Given that we widely distribute that link, this essentially means that anyone can join and begin interacting with out community at any time...
  9. Darcness

Fireside Chat with Ervald

[hr][hr]Fireside Chat with Ervald Written by Darcness [hr][hr] (Europeia - April 30, 2018) Ervald, the current Minister of World Assembly Affairs, believes that Europeia is a place with many opportunities. In fact, he's been taking advantage of some of these opportunities himself lately, and...
  10. Darcness

Europeia Nightly News: Wednesday Edition

[hr][hr]Europeia Nightly News: Wednesday Edition Written by United Vietussia [hr][hr] (Europeia - April 4, 2018) - On Monday, President HEM released a statement condemning logs originating from comments in The Roman Empire from Emperor Plagentine and Legatus Festavo. (The EBC would like to note...
  11. Darcness

Europeia Nightly News: Special Saturday Edition

[hr][hr]Europeia Nightly News: Special Saturday Edition Written by Darcness [hr][hr] Hello, I'm Darcness, and this is Europeia Nightly News with a very special Saturday Edition. Europeia Inc. CEO HEM today announced the creation of the brilliant Europeian Account program, a system to allow each...
  12. Darcness

Europeia Nightly News: Wednesday Edition

[hr][hr]Europeia Nightly News: Wednesday Edition Written by Darcness [hr][hr] (Europeia - March 28, 2018) - President HEM announced the dismantling of the Civil Service (CSO) on the ninth anniversary of its creation. A central location for newcomers to apply for service in the Executive, the CSO...
  13. Darcness

Europeia Nightly News: Monday Edition

[hr][hr]Europeia Nightly News: Monday Edition Written by Darcness [hr][hr] With the election of President HEM and Vice President Sopo to the Goldenblock, a whirlwind of change has swept through the Executive. All of the lower levels of the executive branch have been laid off, with the Assistant...
  14. Darcness

Unsung Hero

When I look back through the year of 2017, I see a lot of things that have happened. As a community, we've been rocked by the unveiling of dangerous elements in our midst. As a region, we've had political scandal and tumult, including one of the most surprising presidential elections in recent...
Back