Search results

1. JayDee

[Poll Analysis] Executive Interest

Executive Interest: Europeia is set for a Boring Election Only one person is interested in running Written by JayDee Over the course of 48 hours, 26 Europeians took our Executive Interest Poll to have their opinion heard on the health and well-being of the region. Questions ranged from...
  2. JayDee

Incumbent (Dis)advantage?

Incumbent (Dis)advantage? Is incumbency truly an advantage in Europeia? Let's find out! Written by JayDee “Incumbent advantage” is a word thrown out with some regularity not only in our political simulator, but RL as well. Whether Presidential or General election, incumbency is one factor that...
  3. JayDee

Op-Ed: Do we have too many Honoured Citizens?

Op-Ed: Do we have too many Honoured Citizens? President who nominated two Honoured Citizens says "No" Written by JayDee When Calvin Coolidge opened the discussion So, About Renaming the Forums for Honoured Citizens… in his capacity as Administrator, it gave way to the issue of possibly having...
  4. JayDee

WAAtch Out for Fillet Minion!

WAAtch Out!! An Interview with Fillet Minion Written by JayDee After seeing his prolific work in World Assembly Affairs, I became curious with the work of Fillet Minion and his interest in the Ministry. To learn more about him and the incredible work he has been doing, I decided to sit down...
  5. JayDee

EURO513IA SENATE ELECTION LIVEBLOG

EURO538IA September 2023 Senate Liveblog A Slow Start Gives Way to an Exciting Race! Good Morning Everyone! I will be your host for this election's official EBC Liveblog, standing in as correspondent for Pland Adanna. With a slow start initially, this Senate race seemed doomed for a slow and...
  6. JayDee

JayDee elected President

JayDee elected President President JayDee bypasses a runoff to secure the highest office in the region Written by Phoenix This election was a fierce and competitive one, with four candidates who ran with an eventual drop out, leaving the polls with three candidates in the end. With polls...
Back