Search results

1. Ervald

Welcome!

Hello, folks! Welcome to the Arnhelm Interregional Review. With all of the recent conversations about Independence and foreign affairs, me and some folks got together to open up this newspaper. There are no specific articles plans yet but we plan to do both individual and panel articles with...
  2. Ervald

[Special Report] An Intangible Nation

An Intangible Nation My Discourse Community Essay on Europeia Written by Ervald Disclaimer: This article was originally written as an essay for an English Composition class I took over the summer. It was aimed for an audience not familiar with NationStates. The following quotes below are...
  3. Ervald

[At Home In Europeia] Republic Day Goes Amok

Republic Day Goes Amok The Brief Reign of Supreme Leader Seva Written by McEntire and Ervald The government of Europeia was briefly overthrown last week at the Republic Day festival, when Seva seized power after besting the challenges of each Ministry. Several Ministers appeared shell-shocked...
  4. Ervald

[Op-Ed] The Failed Renewal of Europeia

The Failed Renewal of Europeia Op-Ed Written by Ervald Over the past semester of my first year of university in urban planning, we talked a lot about a fellow named Robert Moses. You may have heard of him from the famous book “The Power Broker” or mentioned in the book “The Death and Life of...
  5. Ervald

Thinking of Becoming President?

Thinking of Becoming President? My Lessons from Being President Written by Ervald For most people in NationStates (NS), achieving the role of being the head executive in a region is their high mark in NS … but for some people like me, it isn't. I know I served only briefly and wouldn't be...
  6. Ervald

Georgetown? Ha!

Georgetown? Ha! Behind the Meme Written by Ervald (Europeia - September 2, 2018) - In the United States of America, there is a famous university called Georgetown located in Washington D.C. When mentioned, people think of a well-respected Jesuit school in the seat of the American government...
  7. Ervald

Huh, HEM Deleted the EBC Forum?

[hr][hr]Huh, HEM Deleted the EBC Forum? Behind the Meme Written by Ervald [hr][hr] (Europeia - June 28, 2018) - Just like the area or country we're from in real life, there are many memes and inside jokes in Europeia. There are so many that in fact, the Ministry of Culture at one point organized...
Back