Search results

1. GraVandius

ERI Presents: Europeia's Ministerial Depth Chart II

Europeia's Ministerial Depth Chart II Given the regionwide concerns about activity recently I thought it may be helpful for our Presidential Candidates to run this activity again. I asked each of the outgoing ministers to identify who they thought could reasonably serve in their role during the...
  2. GraVandius

Media Excellence Committee 2022

Two Years Ago the Organization of Independent Media (OIM) launched the Media Excellence Committee. A panel of 5 members to judge and present the best of Europeian private media, which would meet every four months. We are a little behind schedule this year but myself and Calvin are looking to get...
  3. GraVandius

ERI Report: What's the Best Meme? Part IX

ERI Report: What's the Best Meme? Part IX Our illustrious meme reviewers caught up to the end of the meme thread for the first time since Meme Review Part II in January of 2020. The broadcast was a marathon at over two hours covering 106 memes, pushing the grand total to 680. There were no...
  4. GraVandius

ERI Report: What's the Best Meme? Part VIII

ERI Report: What's the Best Meme? Part VIII Last week, Calvin and Sopo made a valiant effort at catching up to the front of the meme thread, something that hasn't been close to a reality since Meme Review II. Unfortunately, despite a uptick in review production, they were unable to get there...
  5. GraVandius

Chasing Gold VI: November Presidential Election

The highly in demand model is back given we have 3 legitimate candidates in the upcoming election. As usual myself and UV will be hard at work grading platforms, debate performances and incorporating polling to give the best prediction of the outcome we can. Per the standard disclaimer the model...
  6. GraVandius

Every Executive Poll Ever

Every Executive Poll Ever Before anyone gets too excited this is significantly less comprehensive in comparison to it's predecessor for a number of reasons. First, not every administration has had comprehensive executive polling. In fact it seems to have only become a regular effort by private...
  7. GraVandius

ERIndex

Given the continuous expanding catalog of articles in this outlet I figured this would be useful to potential new readers or people looking for a particular old article.
  8. GraVandius

How Old Do You Have To Be To Become President?

How Old Do You Have To Be To Become President? Hello everyone this relatively short article was a project that I actually started before this outlet even existed. I was playing around with Microsoft Access circa 2017 in order to get familiar with it for a class and recorded a bunch of data on...
  9. GraVandius

ERI Report: What's the Best Meme? Part VII

ERI Report: What's the Best Meme? Part VII Hello all, as some of you know I was summoned to continue to do the holy work and I can't refuse that task from the meme lords. Thus the good work continues. As you can see the slopes of review production continue to steepen, with Memes reviewed...
  10. GraVandius

ERI Report: What's the Best Meme? Parts V & VI

ERI Report: What's the Best Meme? Part V & VI Hello Europeia, it's spring break and I'm not in Florida so here is an update of the past two meme reviews the sloth and the panda have done. To start take a look at a graph of how many memes have been reviewed in each review: In a shocking coup...
  11. GraVandius

ERI Report: What's the Best Meme? Part IV

ERI Report: What's the Best Meme? Part IV Hello Hello Europeia, it is EuroChoice and just as importantly Meme Review season. This was by far the longest Meme Review clocking in at nearly 2 hours, despite that Calvin and Sopo only rated as the same number of Memes as they did in the last...
  12. GraVandius

...And the Euro Choice Award Goes Two...

[/URL] ...And the Euro Choice Award Goes Two... Well, Today. The previous article for reference. In last years ceremony Maowi and Drecq came away the biggest winners with 3 awards a piece. Maowi won a number of prestigious awards, the Workhorse Award , Newcomer of the Year and the crowning...
  13. GraVandius

ERI Restores: Imperial Portrait Gallery II

ERI Restores: Imperial Portrait Gallery II Hello again Europeia, apparently this is something that at least a decent number of you have asked for since the last iteration was released. I had held off on doing anything on the off chance HEM would update the traditional portrait gallery but that...
  14. GraVandius

ERI Report: Whats the Best Meme? Part III

ERI Report: Whats the Best Meme? Part III ...and we're back. After a 8 month hiatus Sopo and Calvin finally have started going through and rating all the meme buildup over the past few months. This time they rated a low of 83 memes, compared to 115 in Part I and 106 in Part II. Le Libertie...
  15. GraVandius

ERI Presents: Europeia's Ministerial Depth Chart

Europeia's Ministerial Depth Chart Hello everyone, so this is an idea I've had for awhile and it was initially intended to serve a brief cheat sheet for Presidential candidates looking to build their cabinet out for the coming term, however I have seemingly been beat to the punch. Effectively...
  16. GraVandius

Every Logo Ever

Hello everyone, this is an aytipical piece for this outlet but I thought I'd share something that's been bringing me a fair bit of enjoyment over the past few days. As some of you may have saw I wrote up a little historical factbook for my nation for fun a few days ago. In writing that I made a...
  17. GraVandius

How Long Does It Take to Become a Minister?

How Long Does It Take To Become a Minister? Hello all, this is a new iteration of my previous articles looking into how long it takes someone to rise from just joining the region to it's highest offices. Additionally, I utilized the data from Every Minister Ever, which I've been updating every...
  18. GraVandius

ERI Poll: Europeian President Election Priorities

ERI Poll: Europeian President Election Priorities Hello everyone, the ERI and Arnhelm Review recently ran a poll to re-calibrate our relatively esteemed Chasing Gold Model, which is 3/4 on correct predictions with the last one being especially correct. Given we have 3 candidates, and possibly...
  19. GraVandius

ERI Restores: The Recruitment Stars

ERI Restores: The Recruitment Stars As many of you know, I've been updating the Recruitment Records on approximately a 6 month basis for the past two years now. However give the special occasion upon us , I thought this would be a cooler way to recognize all recruiters rather than just those...
  20. GraVandius

Measuring Integration II: Drewpocalypse

Measuring Integration II: Drewpocalypse Given rise and fall of the Drew-Boom I felt it would be interesting to track how we are doing on the integration side of things. I'll be comparing this to the baseline I established approximately a year ago. So while our nation count is doing pretty well...
Back