Search results

1. Lime

EuroWeekly March Presidential Election LiveBlog!!

EuroWeekly Election LiveBlog Early Results Show upc/Sanjurkia Leading but Election Could be Close Hello and welcome to EuroWeekly's live election coverage! We'll be tracking the votes as they come in to help paint a picture of where this election is headed. So far after the first hour of...
  2. Lime

EuroWeekly March Presidential Election Flash Poll Results

upc/Sanjurika Ticket Clear Frontrunners Ellenburg/Sincluda Appear to Marginally Have a More Popular Platform EuroWeekly held a 24 hour flash poll for the March Presidential Election, between Sunday the 9th of March and Monday the 10th of March of March. The poll received 31 respondents. Due to...
  3. Lime

Help me do research pls

Hello, I've had an idea for a while now to do some correlation analysis on various gameside topics. The main one I'd like to do is some correlation analysis between our regional population and the number of recruitment telegrams sent out. And now that we're a frontier this would allow us to...
  4. Lime

Hi I posted.
  5. Lime

Senate Candidate Interview - ICH

Senate Candidate Interview with ICH Lime Interviews Senate Candidate ICH Written by Lime Lime: Why are you running for Senate? ICH: Legislative work has always been of great interest of me as I particularly like nitpicking any small problems that exist in any draft legislations. I also like...
  6. Lime

[Special Report] N-Day's Global Consequences?

N-Day's Global Consequences? Strange Reports Suggest N-Day's Consequences Are Here Written by Lime There have been strange reports of abnormal activity affecting towns and cities across the world. In nations both large and small, reports of disturbances have been recorded of unusual activity...
  7. Lime

[Special Report] An Uncompetitive Truth?

An Uncompetitive Truth? Is Europeia on Track for Another Uncompetative Election? Written by Lime Europeia experienced something it’s not experienced for a while: a competitive election! In the recently concluded by-election, former Speaker Lloenflys narrowly defeated former Speaker SkyGreen 23...
  8. Lime

EuroWeekly Senate Election Flash Poll Results!

Senate Election Flash Poll Results: Clear Frontrunners and a Tight Cluster at the Rear By Lime EuroWeekly held a 24 hour flash poll for the upcoming Senate Election from the 27th of July to the 28th of July. A total of 19 respondents completed the poll, and at a 95% confidence level this...
  9. Lime

EuroWeekly End of Term Executive Approval Results: A Mixed Bag of Discontent and Satisfaction

EuroWeekly End of Term Executive Approval Results A Mixed Bag of Discontent and Satisfaction By Lime
  10. Lime

EuroWeekly Midterm Executive Approval Poll Results: Growing Levels of Discontent and Restlessness

EuroWeekly Midterm Executive Approval Poll Results Growing Levels of Discontent and Restlessness By Lime EuroWeekly held a midterm executive approval poll between the 2nd and 4th of January 2022. The aim of the poll was to gauge the public's level of approval towards the executive and each...
  11. Lime

[At Home in Europeia] EBC Culinary Conversation: Icarus

EBC Culinary Conversation: Icarus In the fourth instalment of the series, Icarus takes us on a German and vegetarian culinary journey Written by Lime So just first off, where in the world are you from? I am from southwest Germany! Is there a regional dish or delicacy your region is or...
  12. Lime

Frontrunners But Not Field Clearers: Presidential Poll Results

Frontrunners But Not Field Clearers EuroWeekly's Poll Results Suggest An Open Field With A Couple of Head-starters By Lime Between the 31st of August and 2nd of September, EuroWeekly ran a pre-standing presidential poll asking respondents how likely they were to support the re-election of...
  13. Lime

To Award or Not to Award: The Second Act

To Award or Not to Award: The Second Act Senate Debates Mousebumples' Ovation By Lime In an unexpected speech Friday night, President Calvin Coolidge announced his nomination of Mousebumples to receive an ovation. In his speech, the President spoke of Mousebumples long service to the region in...
  14. Lime

EBC Culinary Conversation: Minister of Interior Grandfather Clock

EBC Culinary Conversation: Minister of Interior Grandfather Clock In the second instalment of the series, Grandfather Clock (GC) takes us on a truly unique culinary journey Written by Lime Which region of the RL world are you from? I am from Canada, Ontario if that narrows it down. Is...
  15. Lime

Europeians Reject Viewable Election Results in Runoffs

Europeians Reject Viewable Election Results in Runoffs Europeians Voted Against the Proposed Public Runoff Results Amendment (2021) in a Referendum Concluded Wednesday Written by Lime Europeians voted to reject publicly viewable election results in runoff elections, by a comfortable margin of...
Back