Search results

1. R

The EBC FIVE

[hr][hr] Welcome to the April EBC FIVE. You may have noticed we changed from ten to five. This was done to make the list more competitive, and also so we could go into a deeper analysis of each distinguished person on this list. 1. Vinage Vinage just passed his 400 day mark as WA Delegate...
  2. R

Executive Survey Results

Executive Survey Results[hr][hr] The Swakistek Administration [hr][hr] Executive Approval Ratings: President Swakistek: Mid-term: End of term: VP Seven Deaths: Mid-term: End of term: Grand Admiral CSP: Mid-term: End of term: Foreign Affairs Minister Cerian Quilor: Mid-term...
  3. R

EUROPOLL- General Election #2

Now that the candidates have faced off in the debates, and all of them have released their full platforms, who do you support?
  4. R

End of Term Survey!

Please go and take the end of term survey!
  5. R

The EBC TEN

[hr] Ladies and gentleman, Welcome to the March 2013 EBC TEN. I hope you will enjoy reading through this, and please feel free to comment any thoughts you have. And without further ado, here is the EBC TEN.[hr][hr] 1. Lethen Lethen has his fingers dipped in pretty much every aspect of...
  6. R

EuroPoll - Executive Mid-term Survey

Please go and take the EuroPoll - Executive Mid-term Survey!
  7. R

Senate election piece?

Someone should do a piece on the election! And a candidate analysis!
  8. R

The EBC TEN

[hr] Ladies and gentleman, This is The EBC TEN. The EBC TEN is a list of the 10 most influential people in Europeia. Each month, The EBC TEN will be published, citing the most influential citizens of the past month. The list will bear citizens who have shown incredible leadership, and...
  9. R

The EBC TEN

[hr] Ladies and gentleman, This is The EBC TEN. The EBC TEN is a list of the 10 most influential people in Europeia. Each month, The EBC TEN will be published, citing the most influential citizens of the past month. The list will bear citizens who have shown incredible leadership, and...
  10. R

Remsol Tonight

Hello, and welcome to Remsol Tonight. My name is Remsol Greyjoy, and tonight I will be interviewing Common-Sense Politics. CSP is a power player in Europeia. His resumé is large, and his footprints he has left on this region are even bigger. He is an active member, who has dedicated his life...
  11. R

Remsol Tonight

Hello and welcome to Remsol Tonight. My name is Remsol Greyjoy, and tonight I will be interviewing President Vinage. Vinage is a incredible example of a dedicated, hard working member of this region who never stops giving. This interview takes an in-depth look at some of his thoughts, beliefs...
  12. R

Appointment

Ladies and gentlemen, Today I am here to announce that I am appointing Elias Greyjoy to be the Deputy Director of the EBC. Elias is active all throughout the region and has a very impressive résumé. Congrats Elias! Remsol Secretary of Media Director of the EBC
  13. R

EuroPoll - University of Europeia

Go fill out this survey on the U of E! Do it! Survey on University
  14. R

Remsol Tonight

Ladies and gentlemen, My name is Remsol Greyjoy, and welcome to the very first edition of Remsol Tonight. A new edition of Remsol Tonight will be published weekly. Tonight, we start off with an interview. My friend, and the Speaker of the Senate, McEntire, agreed to sit down with me for us...
  15. R

Submit your article ideas here

Hello wonderful staff of the EBC! If you have an idea for an article, you can post it here! Once an idea is submitted, we will see if someone will take it up to write it, or even you yourself could do it. Quality ideas are always appreciated; but make sure we have some little fun ones in...
  16. R

EBC Improvement Committee

This will be the thread for the EBC Improvement Committee to meet and discuss. All EBC employees are more than welcome to contribute, and be a part of, this committee. The purpose of this committee is to improve and better establish the EBC. We will be working on everything from the...
  17. R

Staff of the EBC

Current employees of the EBC: Director: Remsol Junior Journalists/Columnists: Malcolm Drexlore Elias Greyjoy Senior Journalists/Columnists: Vinage Skizzy Grey GAR Lethen
  18. R

Apply for the EBC today!

Ladies and gentlemen of this great region, Welcome to the Europeian Broadcasting Corporation! We are delighted to see you here. Right now, the EBC needs journalists more than ever before. We are just getting our engines revved up again -- and if you want to be a part of this incredible...
  19. R

Staff of the EBC

Current employees of the EBC: Director: Remsol Junior Journalists/Columnists: Malcolm Drexlore Elias Greyjoy Senior Journalists/Columnists: Vinage Skizzy Grey GAR Lethen
Back