Search results

1. N

The Forgotten Story

I am only confused as to whether you are falsely calling me out or whether the previous statements by Mouse were false, because one of two is true.
  2. N

The Forgotten Story

If I remember correctly the reason this was not seen as a violation of admin policy was because she had viewing rights as SC, but you lethen are now saying that is false, so I am confused because you are calling people out on being wrong about SC's having acces to the cabinet when members of the...
  3. N

Notice of Administrative Ban

Except the blairclair incident was rather well discussed publicly and people received both evidence and details. I'm not saying you have to reveal the name of everyone harmed or things that would ultimately just repeat the actions taken by the person being already banned, but vague "X has harmed...
  4. N

Hem, the problem is we are expected to trust blindly the decisions of a largely insular group of admins. This year is not the first time we've had administrative bans and almost all of them have occurred without much transparency. I personally don't trust that there is proper accountability for...
  5. N

He's not going to say. I must say I don't like the secrecy behind administrative bans, it could easily be abused in cases that are not justified without anyone ever knowing. I make to claims that this occurred in this case, as I know no details of it, but by allowing bans to occur in this manner...
  6. N

President Darcness Sends Controversial Amendment to Public Referendum

7 pages in the grand hall, 8 in the CA, 3 more here, whatever was in the senate. This topic has been heavily debated. Also even 7 is a lot, topics don't typically get that much attention in one or two days anymore. I agree that some of the posts have been something much different than debate...
  7. N

President Darcness Sends Controversial Amendment to Public Referendum

I think he more means how some of the debates and discussions got a bit out of hand at time. Some people were trolling instead of making meaningful Senate, there have also be some assertions/ attacks from each side that were just absurd. But overall it's been a good Senate and Senate itself is...
  8. N

Chancellery Opens then Closes Election Standing

I have every right to call out his mischaracterizations here. I'm not really asking you or him or anyone to care or agree with me; I'm just calling DH's bullshit out.
  9. N

Chancellery Opens then Closes Election Standing

Once again you intentionally mischaracterize my behavior and act as if I am trying to bully people into doing what I want. Drecq was under no obligation to close standing and reopen it, and while I would have taken it to the courts to ensure legal validity of the elections(which is the only...
  10. N

Resident Curmudgeon Notolecta Criticizes Publication of Joint Statement

Someone has a view you disagree with? Write them off as a curmudgeon and mischaracterize their position. This article suggests that I oppose any gameplay statement on the matter and that isn't true. I object so let to the publishing this specific statement in gameplay with it's specific wording...
  11. N

Senator JayDee Blind-Sides Rand during Senate Confirmation

I think the idea that we get to say anything we want if it's off the forums and no one can reveal it is bullshit. Unless someone explicitly agreed not to reveal what you say, I don't know why you would expect them not to, just suddenly in the middle of a coversations going "this is off the...
  12. N

Interview with Kuramia

Actually, my problem here has nothing to do with being "worked up". It has to do with your faulty premise and the twin it gives people like Rachel to abuse the word sexism to get away with anything by playing the victim. This absurd idea that my gender or skin color has anything to do with my...
  13. N

Interview with Kuramia

Oh yes, because I am a white man obviously I can't see through blatant abuse of the word sexism, and obviously have no idea what discrimination is right? You are close minded as can be to think that my being white or being a male has anything to do with my ability to analyze a claim and it's...
  14. N

Interview with Kuramia

Stop. Don't for a second claim that people can't challenge assertions of sexism. Sexism and racism are essentially buzzwords used among people like each to attack others and automatically win because people like you assert that these claims essentially can't be question.
  15. N

Kraketopia Triumphs in Controversial Nomination for Justice

I wasn't fighting the nomination DH. Period. My arguments were about saying kraken wasn't suitable, they were about defending the Senate's right and duty to examine carefully a nominee and pointing out that there were things that needed to examined here that it wasn't simply a matter "kraken is...
  16. N

don't mean to distort my words, but you remove context from this and claim iI was talking about kraken when I wasn't. The point of that statement was, as indicated in the rest of that post, that we don't take a hard enough line on the court or hold it to a high enough standard including myself...
  17. N

I must say that you distort my involvement in the debate. I was not pushing against the nomination, and had no expectation or desire to see a rejection. I was simply arguing that the Senate has the right and the duty to examine all possible issues that could arrise from confirmation and that the...
  18. N

Apply for a Newspaper

Can I get Notty News Network revived, to totally not serve as a place to post notty talk episodes, totally isn't the plan at all.
  19. N

Apply for a Newspaper

Can I get Notty News Network revived?
  20. N

Resignation

I believe this is the right move for you to make and that admins need to avoid using their powers to gain inside political scoops or political advantages. It is clear we need a clear policy rather than simply a tradition of this not occuring in the future.
Back