Search results

1. F

Admin Task Thread

For some reason I can't see posts in the 'Faces' thread. Just a heads up.
  2. F

Admin Task Thread

Does it not go through the old way of being set up in section with 1 private sub-forum?
  3. F

Admin Task Thread

Could the admins please create the 'Citizen's Party of Europeia' and PM me the password for the private forum or set up the masking for the people who have committed to join here. I can't quite remember which system was the last one in place. I think I meet all the requirements and assuming...
  4. F

Like/Dislike system

All you've done is added to my arousal, I hope you're happy. :P
  5. F

Like/Dislike system

With you hawking around the wording of my posts maybe not. :P
  6. F

Like/Dislike system

lulz aside, can we do it such a way it only appears in certain fora. Like the RS and not have it in other fora?
  7. F

Like/Dislike system

I think I may have raised this many moons ago but what do you guys think about it. Here's the link to a code for it.
  8. F

Bug #1

You have to fix the links I think. Probably still links to the IF version of the forum. Equinox had the same problem when Falc stopped paying towards the forum.
  9. F

The EBC TEN

As anyone familiar with the civil service in places like Britain and Ireland know it is often those in the smoky backrooms with the most influence. NES is our Sir Humphrey Appleby
  10. F

EBC Survey Responses and Scheduling Update

As a member of the elite I am shocked and appalled that I was not not questioned. *Takes ALL the Earl Grey and leaves*
  11. F

Bulletin 002/1

Winston Churchill. (Although he stole it from somewhere else!
  12. F

The Europeian Broadcasting Corporation Needs You

Name: Fortana Journalistic Interests: (articles, interviews, columns, etc.) opinion pieces Journalistic Experience: The RL political journal 'Cuisle', I've had articles published in it. Availability: Intermittent
  13. F

Too Raider? Let's get real.

At first the UDL was like; Then NES was like; And the UDL were all;
  14. F

Admin Task Thread

Kann ich posting rights for senate haben bitte?
  15. F

Where did all the marbles go?

I remember that thread. :P
  16. F

Admin Task Thread

Can we get a 'Man Court' sub-forum in the RS? So we can put on our man-trials, the Man Code, Man Card status and all other manly goings on into one place? EDIT: It adds to culture. . . or some other shit like that.
  17. F

World Assembly News #3

What I thought was disturbing about that whole affair was how Kotharis/Rougiers evaded the EIA.
  18. F

A Taste of Skizz #18

Hello my name is politics, what's yours? :P
  19. F

A Taste of Skizz #17

Is that you Gusty Spence? :P
Back