Recent content by Lime

1. Lime

The End of a Recruitment Era

The End of a Recruitment Era Recruitment Upheaval As Dot's Recruitment Command is Removed Written by Lime There has recently been a big shakeup in the world of recruitment, with the extremely popular and widely used recruitment command on the bot, Dot, no longer available for use. Dot’s...
  2. Lime

[EBC Special Report] Senate Sleeps as People Lead

I do agree that it is a paradox that simultaneously the Convention is draining attention away from the Senate, yet at the same time it's inactive! And I think coming from a Senator it is a poor defence! :P But I do still think it's true. The Convention just existing, even if it's not active, has...
  3. Lime

[EBC Special Report] Senate Sleeps as People Lead

This is an amazing piece of research and analysis Elio! The use of data is really helpful here and actually proves something rather just basing things off "vibes." I am disappointed in the Senate's activity this term, I do think we should be doing better and I have tried myself to contribute...
  4. Lime

A Review of the People's Assembly

Westinor take a look at what forum we're in for me! :P
  5. Lime

[BREAKING] Raider Force of 40+ Del-Tips Concord

Yeah I just listed that as the argument I supposed raiders would use, personally I agree with you and think this shows Concord's security systems work well.
  6. Lime

[BREAKING] Raider Force of 40+ Del-Tips Concord

I love these kinds of articles updating us on foreign happenings that we may otherwise have missed. Great work Comfed and West!! It is interesting that raiders would even bother to do this given the utter pointlessness of it. I suppose the fact they were able to del-tip does show some...
  7. Lime

EuroWeekly March Presidential Election LiveBlog!!

The final update from me on this election liveblog. We saw no change in the final hour of voting, meaning the upc/Sanjurika ticket has won this election with 39 votes (61.9%) to 24 votes (38.1%). In the end, the results were very very close to those projected by the opinion polls before voting...
  8. Lime

Hello and welcome to the second to last update from this election liveblog. The votes have continued to come in overnight but the story hasn't changed much. upc/Sanjurika have continued to extend their lead over the Ellenburg/Sincluda campaign and at this stage with voting closing in 20 minutes...
  9. Lime

Thank you for that insight Lloenflys! I must say I completely agree with you, and given both the experience and popularity of both upc and Sanjurika I think the Ellenburg/Sincluda campaign has ran a superb campaign to be a real viable alternative to what was a heavily favoured ticket. Indeed, I...
  10. Lime

There's been a few more votes come in since our last update, narrowing the gap ever so slightly to 8 votes. We have received a comment from the Ellenburg/Sincluda campaign who've told us: "We are obviously hoping that we can close the gap, and seeing as though we are only 7 hours in, we feel...
  11. Lime

That's a really interesting perspective Gem which I hadn't considered before. So perhaps we may see some gamesider votes start to come in which could change the dynamics of this election so far. Although as World Assembly Delegate it seems likely that upc would have some strong name ID advantage...
  12. Lime

Welcome back to our liveblog coverage! At the two hour mark, the upc/Sanjurika ticket has extended its lead over the Ellenburg/Sincluda ticket with the margin between the two tickets now at 7 votes. While the Ellenburg/Sincluda ticket did gain an extra 2 votes, the upc/Sanjurika ticket received...
  13. Lime

EuroWeekly Election LiveBlog Early Results Show upc/Sanjurkia Leading but Election Could be Close Hello and welcome to EuroWeekly's live election coverage! We'll be tracking the votes as they come in to help paint a picture of where this election is headed. So far after the first hour of...
  14. Lime

[EBC Poll Analysis] UPC/Sanjurika Clear Frontrunner Going Into The Polls

Lmao I love the person who's just saying "yeah I'm voting for upc cos I want that Cabinet position" 😛
  15. Lime

EuroWeekly March Presidential Election Flash Poll Results

upc/Sanjurika Ticket Clear Frontrunners Ellenburg/Sincluda Appear to Marginally Have a More Popular Platform EuroWeekly held a 24 hour flash poll for the March Presidential Election, between Sunday the 9th of March and Monday the 10th of March of March. The poll received 31 respondents. Due to...
Back