Recent content by Lethen

1. Lethen

Clerk Account Access

Will update the OP later today. We may be due for a password reset at this point too 🙃
  2. Lethen

Diary

Are you sure they can't just make you the Bionic Man? Or Eric Close from Now and Again?
  3. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

Myself or the other two "super" admins can do so, then
  4. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

Could you please, with much regret, remove all of Pichto's maskings? Except citizenship ofc because he's honored
  5. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

Speaking of citizens, please mask @Provian Bee as one and take away his secondary nonvoting mask!
  6. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

Done
  7. Lethen

The End of a Recruitment Era

This was really interesting! Knew nothing about it
  8. Lethen

On Discord Moderation

Update 4/21/24 I meant to post this a few days ago, but internal discussion between the administrators and moderators has led to a change to the decision made in the post immediately above. @Kuramia will be the Administrator in charge of Discord/Discord Moderation and liaising between...
  9. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

I did that earlier when I was kicking the bot into action
  10. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

Done
  11. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

Done
  12. Lethen

[Breaking News]Emperor UPC Supresses Attempted Coup

Long live our glorious empire and praise be unto Nethel as well! The Administrative Team will be taking any preemptive actions, and Darcness will soon be writing an algorithm to help identify any disruptive elements once he is able
  13. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

I'll do it later. Also fellow admins, I am on mobile. Please mask shuford as a citizen. Thank you!
  14. Lethen

Clerk Account Access

Forgot to say that I updated the OP
  15. Lethen

Admin Task Thread

Just did it
Back