Recent content by Johnny Costello

1. Johnny Costello

LIVE COVERAGE: Senate By-Election October 2019

I just got back and i'm already labeled a stoner?? what is this crap :D
  2. Johnny Costello

[Inside Government] Recruitment and Radio Resignation Rodeo

What an article. Thank you for this! I know this is helpful to read while returning to citizenship!
  3. Johnny Costello

Opinion Piece - Why I Voted No

You gotta be fucking kidding me.
  4. Johnny Costello

Request Trophies

These ones lol Grand Admiral / ERN Ranks in ERN-3 First Raid with ERN-1 First Hold-3 Each Hold (like the campaign bars)?-2 (Like 3 total holds) Trigger Successfully-5 Ministry of Foreign Affairs Became Diplomat (assigned to Embassy)-5 Became Deputy Minister-10 Ministry of World Assembly...
  5. Johnny Costello

Interview With Senator Luna-Nation

A stellar interview no doubt. Bravo Punch and Bravo Luna. *whistles*
  6. Johnny Costello

Opinion Piece: Stay the Course

There's not question of motives. The question lies in the word choice and behavior
  7. Johnny Costello

I still think that making a system where the President can appoint senators and Senators elect a President is way to dangerous. I can say I deeply support an empowered CA. I think a few past proposals in the CA have pressed that button..
  8. Johnny Costello

well Ill just stop psychoanalyzing everything lol. alas
  9. Johnny Costello

I understand Prim and Kari are heavy reform minded lol
  10. Johnny Costello

Oh my dear Sloth. we are on two different sides of the world rn lol. I am talking about the comments made by Senator Prim about the issues. not the actual issues. my point is that what Prim said was quite a bit of incoherent babbling and i classified that as Psychotic behavior directed...
  11. Johnny Costello

Psychotic is the word. adjective 1. of, denoting, or suffering from a psychosis. Psychosis may occur as a result of a psychiatric illness like schizophrenia. In other instances, it may be caused by a health condition, medications, or drug use. Possible symptoms include delusions...
  12. Johnny Costello

Wait? are you saying that..... isn't goind on a full psychotic flip but this..... is somehow dramatic? mate what the actual sh1t allow me to be a bit dramatic here. When we have a Senator go kamikazi on the debate between what shapes the region for the next few years its perfectly cool but...
  13. Johnny Costello

Ima need you to chill out sonic. ? But on a real note. I think the biggest backlash in Moderates ideals is this.... Going full psychotic flip, and I can catch the tone used here, this wasn't typed out in calm mind-set. This is not how Senators need be acting. To that I say
  14. Johnny Costello

Weekly Update

Weekly Update by Johnny Costello The current Senate has come to its end and a new Senate is rolling in. Voters have chosen 4 of the same past senators and 2 new senators. Kari HEM Prim Jaydee United Venissua Luna Nation A new associate justice was appointed after Rach/Solorni has lost her...
Back