Recent content by Cordova I

1. Cordova I

Clerk Account Access

I have given Senate clerk access to Igualla, my Senate Aide. He will be helping me with various tasks, including updating the legislative record.
  2. Cordova I

Admin Task Thread

In accordance with their confirmation threads, would you please mask the following? thanks! @Elio as the minister of radio - https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/nomination-for-minister-of-radio-elio.10066176/#post-10469629 @sanjurika as the minister of foreign affairs -...
  3. Cordova I

[Breaking News]Emperor UPC Supresses Attempted Coup

Transitioning into an empire is exactly what I had predicted in an episode of my podcast entitled Future. Long live our glorious empire! May it reign and remain dominant for 10,000 years and longer!
  4. Cordova I

Admin Task Thread

Never mind for now. Thanks anyway. Please disregard
  5. Cordova I

Admin Task Thread

In accordance with recent senate confirmation hearings, would you please mask the following people as cabinet members? thank you @Westinor - World assembly affairs @Airmadecat - gameside
  6. Cordova I

Admin Task Thread

In accordance with recent senate confirmation hearings, would you please mask the following people as cabinet members? thank you @Lime - Communications @Pichtonia - foreign affairs @Sincluda - outreach @Grea Kriopia - culture @Vor - grand admiral @Ellenburg - attorney general
  7. Cordova I

Admin Task Thread

In accordance with the recent Senate confirmation, Would you please mask @Istillian as minister of radio and grant him mod powers over the Ministry of radio? More cabinet masking requests will be made as the ministers are confirmed. Thank you!
  8. Cordova I

The Second Constitutional Convention of Europeia: A Review

Thank you for your detailed answers, Istillian. That clears it up more. I'm going to read the articles you recommended.
  9. Cordova I

The Second Constitutional Convention of Europeia: A Review

Excellent article, Istillian! I wasn't here during the time of the second constitutional convention so it's fascinating for me to read about it. This is also great context, especially as we are on the verge of a third constitutional convention. I do have some questions which require details, so...
  10. Cordova I

Admin Task Thread

In accordance with his confirmation as minister of foreign affairs, would you please give UPC masking as the new minister and mod powers over foreign affairs ministry? Thank you
  11. Cordova I

Senate clerks embezzled millions from parkade, AG says

Everyone is presumed Innocent until found guilty.
  12. Cordova I

Clerk Account Access

I have given Senate clerk access to Igualla. He is my new Senate Aide and will be helping me with various tasks, including updating the legislative record.
  13. Cordova I

Admin Task Thread

As per my reelection as speaker, would you please re-mask me as speaker and give me mod powers over the Senate?
  14. Cordova I

Admin Task Thread

Would you please mask @Grea Kriopia as a member of cabinet? As per the confirmation.
  15. Cordova I

Advocating for Success: An Interview with JayDee One Year On

President JD has been the only president I have known since my return to the region in October 2023. When he steps down at the end of this term, I will see it as the end of an era.
Back