Recent content by Cambover

1. C

The Open Cabinet

The Open Cabinet: Rougiers Edition By Cambover Following the recent election, the motto of the Rougiers cabinet has been “to hit the ground running.” "We want to demonstrate both in word and deed to the Europeian public that we are affecting beneficial change in our region as a whole from the...
  2. C

The Open Cabinet - Issue 1

Awesome. I'm glad someone is making use of this.
  3. C

Admin Task Thread

2 things: I think I was unmasked for the NCP. And could you delete the topic entitled "Beware" in the NCP too.
  4. C

Deadlines?

I want this paper out by the end of December at the latest, but I will be gone for a week starting Friday. Over the next two weeks I'm going to need everyone to write their articles and prep. What articles will you guys be working on?
  5. C

Staff Application

We're happy to have whatever help we can get and you'll be a great addition.
  6. C

Staff Application

That, too, will be great. I am going to need a few reporters to help too.
  7. C

Staff Application

That would be great.
  8. C

Staff Application

Right now I won't have anyone fill out an application, but I will have you answer a few changes. How much would you realistically be able to help the EO? What exactly would you like to do? Do you have any previous journalism/editorial experience? How do you envision the EO as a newspaper?
  9. C

Admin Task Thread

I'll take a look. I don't know if we'll really need one yet. I'll request it if I do.
Back